Bills

Adrian Peterson

RB

Oklahoma

Junior

3rd

(-9)

3rd / 12th

Whoa. Talk about a dream come true. Will Peterson slip to 12? I highly doubt it. But, if Cleveland goes with Quinn, there doesn't seem to be another team in the top 11 slots that would be targeting a running back. Sure, the Bills need help at other positions. And yes, they did just re-sign Anthony Thomas. But none of that matters. If Peterson's somehow available at 12, Marv Levy and co. will scoop him up before Buffalo's pick even goes on the clock.

I like peterson, but at the same time he was injured for most of last season, but its not like tom donowhore taking a risk at a guy who almost got his leg torn off.

I would die laughing if CLE passed on AD to get Teddy G.

Ginn is real, but Cleveland is a franchise stuck in neutral...drafting Ginn would put em in reverse IMO.

I believe the rumor is Quinn not Ginn. I haven't seen anybody saying Ginn would ever go top 5, and probably not top 15.

NO! You need a LB first. Defense 1st, offense 2nd. Our defense is a wreck right now. Besides we can always get Michael Bush in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I hate the lack of faith people have in the A-Train. HE'S NOT THAT BAD!

Noone thinks the A-train is that bad, in fact he is decent. But that is all he is, is DECENT. He will make some plays for us when called upon, but he just does not have the big play capability. If we want to get to the next level we need PLAYMAKERS. Peterson is just that. Give A-Pete 25-30 touches a game, A-train 10 touches a game, (maybe some in short yardage) and our run game is set for overdrive baby.

NO! You need a LB first. Defense 1st, offense 2nd. Our defense is a wreck right now. Besides we can always get Michael Bush in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I hate the lack of faith people have in the A-Train. HE'S NOT THAT BAD!

Bills will not draft Bush.

For his size, he has no power and even less balance.

you breathe on the guy and he falls down.

Noone thinks the A-train is that bad, in fact he is decent. But that is all he is, is DECENT. He will make some plays for us when called upon, but he just does not have the big play capability. If we want to get to the next level we need PLAYMAKERS. Peterson is just that. Give A-Pete 25-30 touches a game, A-train 10 touches a game, (maybe some in short yardage) and our run game is set for overdrive baby.

That's what worries me about this offense. Besides Lee Evans, what do the Bills really have at RB, WR and TE? Not much. The rest of the players the Bills have at those positions are better suited as backups. This isn't a very good offense, anyway, but if Evans misses any significant time due to injury, its going to get really ugly.

That's what worries me about this offense. Besides Lee Evans, what do the Bills really have at RB, WR and TE? Not much. The rest of the players the Bills have at those positions are better suited as backups. This isn't a very good offense, anyway, but if Evans misses any significant time due to injury, its going to get really ugly.

I think we are set at TE for another year. Royal might not be that good of a blocker but he can catch the ball well.

You make a very good point, but the Bills made strides where it counts, up front. If the Bills had better blocking last season, each and every one of their offensive skill players would have better 06 stats. Another reason to feel good is that JP, Evans and Peters are at least approaching their prime.

We have holes, but most are at positions that are traditionally not so hard to fill. In that sense, I wouldn't mind trading down in order to amass 1st day picks for this year and next.