People who actually do annoy you

The Big Cat

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about people that are not Irish celebrating St. Patricks Day. You didn't think the Irish were good enough when they came to this country, you treated us like dirt, and now you want to celebrate my holiday. Also most of you them support England in Ireland.

There are two types of people in this world. Those that are Irish, and those that wish they were. The latter can suck a dick.

Seriously what does all this mean?

Also most of you them support England in Ireland.

What?

I'm celebrating St Pat's day the way it SHOULD be celebrated. I'm wearing an Italia t-shirt and trying to piss off Irish drunks. (About the easiest thing in the world to do, BTW.)

People who say they're Italian but can't speak a !@#$ing word of it :rolleyes:

Valerie "I'm so photogenic that everyone will listen to me trash the administration" Plame. Your 15 minutes are up, Val. And I don't care if she's 43 and looks 30. She seems to be in it for the fame and the book/movie deals.

That hag who was behind Valerie Plame with the "Impeach Bush" t-shirt. Your 15 seconds are up.

Those who yell "Impeach Bush". Uh, did any of you mensas read the Constitution lately? If Bush is forced out of office, who takes over? That's right, the one who most of the impeachment crowd think is really pulling the strings.

Sounds "fair and balanced". :worthy:

1. People who are in front of you at a supermarket, who put their stuff on the belt...and as soon as you start putting your stuff on there, they slowly push their stuff a little further up, and discretely grab the divider., almost as of they are saying " I am protecting MY Stuff, get away!”. LADY, I AM NOT GOING TO ATTACK YOUR GROCERIES!!! :worthy:

2. ATM Customers who press 50+ buttons and take several minutes. It is am ATM machine, get your f'in cash and move on!

3. Customers at a convenience store who have 75 different Pick 3 and Pick 4 combinations to play, straight or box, and after waiting for these tools, they say oh, can I get some scratch offs...1-800-GAMBLER