Who sees Green Bay trading up with us in the draft?

I can see a few teams trading up with us not just GB. I can tell you now that if Cleveland dont take Peterson, there is going to be alot of teams wanting to trade up to try and get him, so that could either help us or hurt us....more then likely help. But if GB trades up with another team before us to get Peterson, question becomes who wants to trade up with us at the 12th spot?

I still keep looking at what the Bears have. They have the 31st pick I think and maybe the 35th overall, thats almost like having 2 first rounders. I could see Buffalo trading with them to get those 2 picks so the Bears could have a shot at Patrick Willis. Due to Briggs sitting out.

There is no logical reason for the Bills NOT to take Peterson if he were to fall to them. That's a move that'll haunt a franchise for years and years.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Jackson or FRED jackson. I've never heard of a fred Jackson in the Draft stuff Ive seen.... Thanks.

I believe Fred Jackson is a guy the Bills have the rights too in Europe right now, and I believe he led the league in all purpose yards or something, Marv is pretty high on him

Do you guys really think the best LB in the draft falls all the way to 16?

That's my worry too.

2006: Hawk #5, Sims #9, Wimbley #13

2005: 11,12,14,15,17

2004: 12, 17

2003: 18,29

2002: 23,31

2001: 11

So even though the last two drafts have had some high ones, before that it wasn't unusual to have the top LBs fall. I'm fine with Willis at #12, but if we have a trade down opportunity that lets us get the impact players we need, I'm happy with that too. But not to move down to get players we are less excited about just to get a later round pick. We need to get the best impact player we can, and I think that could very easily be Willis.

I believe Fred Jackson is a guy the Bills have the rights too in Europe right now, and I believe he led the league in all purpose yards or something, Marv is pretty high on him

Name ONE running back from NFL Europe that has rushed for say 500 yards in the NFL?

I think trading back is a really really bad idea. At 12 we are practically assured of getting a great prospect and possible pro-bowler.

It is still a crapshoot. Do you think that Whitner at #8 was either a "great prospect" or a "possible pro-bowler?"

I see him a a rather small safety who makes the salary of a #8 and probably will be pretty good down the road, this in a loaded draft.

April 28th will tell us a lot about Marv. Let's see if he can or cannot resist a 1st round corner, or perhaps even another safety. Drafting 1st round dbs is a dumb, losing tradition that has worn out it's welcome.

I would much rather trade down and get more picks that to squander yet another early first rounder on the secondary.