Michael Turner in Buffalo

Frez

Who is Michael Turner??

backup RB from chargers. has potential to be a really good back but is unproven and i believe has some injury issues? i might be wrong about that though. hes not a FA and would cost a 1st and 3rd for a trade or something like that. next year hell be a UFA and would be very expensive. sorry for my lack of knowledge but i tried

backup RB from chargers. has potential to be a really good back but is unproven and i believe has some injury issues? i might be wrong about that though. hes not a FA and would cost a 1st and 3rd for a trade or something like that. next year hell be a UFA and would be very expensive. sorry for my lack of knowledge but i tried

Hey thanks. 1st and 3rd for just potential though?? eeeks scary. hard to pull the trigger if thats the case.Why a first and 3rd??(lol--maybe i dont follow all of this too carefully)

because there are people dumb enough to believe it

It is funny seeing people give serious opinions on it though.

Note to everyone, if someone gives a rumor and it involves a player or coach being seen at the airport, just ignore it.

Oh wait, as I just pulled up to the airport to see if it was really Turner, i saw Lance Briggs walking with John Guy. I'm following them right now.