OJ Simpson

stevestojan

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03072007/gossi...te_pagesix_.htm

He said he knew Anna Nicole pretty well, and he said he had slow-moving sperm, and he might be the father.

"I hope they don't do a DNA test on Anna Nicole's baby. If they find out Dannielynn is mine, I don't want Fred Goldman trying to seize her money - or the baby herself."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03072007/gossi...te_pagesix_.htm

He said he knew Anna Nicole pretty well, and he said he had slow-moving sperm, and he might be the father.

"I hope they don't do a DNA test on Anna Nicole's baby. If they find out Dannielynn is mine, I don't want Fred Goldman trying to seize her money - or the baby herself."

Wow, that guy just will not leave the spotlight. I am going to say this is about 95% false, and probably a poblicity stunt just to get back into the headlines. The guy needs attention, and will do anything to get it, like writing a "fake" confession about killing his ex-wife

Wow, that guy just will not leave the spotlight. I am going to say this is about 95% false, and probably a poblicity stunt just to get back into the headlines. The guy needs attention, and will do anything to get it, like writing a "fake" confession about killing his ex-wife

Looks like an Onion headline. "Slow sperm"? :lol: Is the Post's Page 6 some sort of satire or something?

Let's see. They both were in "Naked Gun: 33-1/3" together back in 1994 and her daughter was born last September meaning conception happened at the end of 2005/beginning of 2006. Yep, that's some slow-moving sperm alright!

Although he doesn't say when they slept together (he did say he frequents the Baammas though) I'm assuming thats part of the joke. Otherwise why would someone just say something like that about themselves?

And I could see her doing that, back in '94 he was just a bad comedic actor, and a HOF former NFL football player and Heisman winner. That would be before he got to add "alleged" :lol: double murderer to that resume

Although he doesn't say when they slept together (he did say he frequents the Baammas though) I'm assuming thats part of the joke. Otherwise why would someone just say something like that about themselves?

Well, it IS OJ. Anyway, I posted in the first ANS thread that I had seen OJ at the Seminole Hard Rock during the conference championship games. So he's known to frequent the place, so hooking up with da OJ isn't out of the realm of possibility for ANS.