BREAKING NEWS...Signing of the Year!!!

Impact WR

Hamilton, Ontario – The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have bolstered their receiving corps as they announced the signings of import receivers Kwame Cavil and Taylor Stubblefield.

“Kwame and Taylor have both proven they're consistent and reliable receivers,” said general manager Marcel Desjardins.

“Kwame's been a 1,000 yard receiver in this league and Taylor is still the NCAA's all time receptions leader. There is no doubt that both of them have a tremendous opportunity to make a real impact in our offence.”

:devil:

Impact WR

Hamilton, Ontario – The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have bolstered their receiving corps as they announced the signings of import receivers Kwame Cavil and Taylor Stubblefield.

“Kwame and Taylor have both proven they're consistent and reliable receivers,” said general manager Marcel Desjardins.

“Kwame's been a 1,000 yard receiver in this league and Taylor is still the NCAA's all time receptions leader. There is no doubt that both of them have a tremendous opportunity to make a real impact in our offence.”

:devil:

Stubblefield was actually very good for Purdue(i think, maybve it was wisconson) but he was just too damn slow and not big enough to be an NFL possession reciever.

Yeah, Kwame Cavil and Kamil Loud were going to take the Bills to the next level...

I find it pretty impressive that Kwami is still hanging in there, playing football somewhere, somehow. It takes a real love of the game to do that.

A love of the game is not always present in pro players, unfortunately.

Yeah, Kwame Cavil and Kamil Loud were going to take the Bills to the next level...

I find it pretty impressive that Kwami is still hanging in there, playing football somewhere, somehow. It takes a real love of the game to do that.

I am still waiting for Russell Copeland to anchor our WR corps with bucky brooks providing the deep threat.

Does anyone recall Aveion Black, hailed by the local papers as some type of kick returning jesus, turned out to be all sizzle.

As long as we're mentioning old bills scrubb recievers let me toss brad lamb in there.

Does anyone recall Aveion Black, hailed by the local papers as some type of kick returning jesus, turned out to be all sizzle.

As long as we're mentioning old bills scrubb recievers let me toss brad lamb in there.

antonio brown...4.3 speed in a straight line. It was the jukes and cuts that were a problem.

I remember watching a CFL game in the early 90's and saw Perry Tuttle make a catch. Another former Bill (one of the wasted first round picks in the early 80's), he had a rough ride for a while but persevered and turned out okay. Interesting read for anyone that cares.

http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=perry+t...=1&.intl=us

Hey, don't be knocken on Kevin. I graduated with him in high school

I was being honest, I really liked him coming out of school as he was one of Charlie Ward's favorite targets and felt he be familiar with our offense as they supposedly ran it as FSU as recall. Not to mention he had NFL size and showed to be a good playmaker at times but sadly didn't pan out and has to be ranked among the many misses we had in drafting a WR. I suppose I could of mentioned Fred Coleman instead.

Speaking of the man, guess who's rating free agents on cnnsi??? Yup, the one and only.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writ...ated/index.html

Better dismiss him I mean he was an NFL scout as his byline stats but he must be wrong with comments like this

Anthony Thomas, Buffalo Bills, RB: A veteran running back who showed he still has a little juice as a runner. After two non-productive seasons, Anthony was impressive filling in for Willis McGahee during a three-game stretch in the middle of the season. Not a breakaway threat, he still possesses good strength and power as a runner. He may not be able to carry the load full-time, but he can fill a role as a back up/complementary runner.
I mean if read the comments here everyone know that A-train can definately replace McGahee. [/sarcasm]

Seriously, I found that to be a well written article and can't say I overly disagree with much of what he wrote. Of course I have hope that Travis Fisher could be more then a nickel back if we were to get him to replace Nate.

How about good ol' Jeremy McDaniel? What a tease that guy ended up being.

Tease or unrealistic expectations after a strong rookie season? He proved to be a solid 3rd WR but then fans wanted him to be more which might have been expecting too much for an undrafted free agent. Truth be told I think this happens far too much. Case in point to expect the Bills offense to improve greatly with the recent free agent signings. Even if Willis is retained and we draft a rookie with size to compliment Evans, I only expect next year's offense to be medicore at best. As JP may improve but liken him to a Marc Brunell in he'll be a good NFL QB but never great and/or elite.