Patriots just traded for Moss

I foresee a lot of posts in '07 of us fretting about McGee getting burned in games. I pray our CB situation will be Ok.

Okay. Let's all calm down a notch. McGee will not cover Moss. Last I checked the Pats were not five deep with scary receivers. Right now it would be Youboty covering Moss, and regardless of Moss we are probably going to upgrade our primary CB. This move will make the Pats better in 2007 if it happens, no question about that (Randy will drink the cool-aid), but will likely make them worse in 2008 and definitely worse beyond that.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let them have Moss...This guy was on his way to STATISTICALLY being one of the greatest WR of all time. BUT he is now an overrated, injury prone, aging WR. The guy is extremely one dimensional and constantly takes plays off. He would never beat the Cover 2 defense let alone just about any other. Hopefully, he does get traded there because he will destroy that team.

Just heard on Oakland sports radio that The Patriots acquired Randy Moss via trade for a second round pick in 2008.

Moss smokes a ton of pot. It has greatly affected his playing ability. He is not a great player anymore.

Ugh...Moss is still a young guy and IMO still the best WR talent in football. If he gets pumped playing for a solid team that is winning games and he is catching TDs, he could go back to putting up monster stats.

I'll make him my early pick for Comeback Player of the Year if this is true.

Not still the best in talent at the wide reciever position like he was in Minnesota. He's far removed from that.

This thread is basicly a lie from what i can tell, they signed wes welker, had donte stallworth in to visit, and I STILL see nothing about this anywhere but here. The fact that this topic has 4 pages is crazy. I know my opinion does not mean anything but I wish people would not post crap like this.