willis is not "buffalo"

yeah, I know that we have had some players who sought the spotlight(especially in the super bowl days), but I think that a real buffalo hero(for the bills as well as the sabres), is a hard working, quiet, blue collor guy who would rather win games than be hollywood.

willis is not a one of these guys.

I dont know if we will get a great trade for him(I think a first would be fair), but get him, and his attitude, off this team!

yeah, I know that we have had some players who sought the spotlight(especially in the super bowl days), but I think that a real buffalo hero(for the bills as well as the sabres), is a hard working, quiet, blue collor guy who would rather win games than be hollywood.

I dont know if we will get a great trade for him(I think a first would be fair), but get him, and his attitude, off this team!

agreed. i would take a 3rd rounder for him!

I really hope the Bills don't consider any of this horses**t when they draft, you are dreaming.

I say get rid of him if the price is right...a first round or high second round draft choice. We don't get that ...we sit him and his agent down and have a conversation.

"Money walks and bull sh-- talks...we walked you, Willis, and nobody is buying. You aren't even in line to get another big contract from US right now..let alone anyone else. You have more to prove this season than anyone on the team. You have a pro bowl season you are in a position to negotiate a pro bowl contract...perhaps with us. You have less than a pro bowl season, you probably are gonna get cut. Life is hard Willis and Drew. Time to put up or shut up. Frankly if we don't see a lot of input out of you, we might be giving the touches to Thomas."

I am not getting on you personally, but I am tired of hearing the term blue-collar guy when referring to professional athletes. There is nothing blue-collar about multi-millionaire athletes.

Oh please..

Jimbo - carried a lunchpail to the huddle, toughest QB since Bradshaw. ;)

Bruce - wore his emotion on his sleve - no glam, cared a little too much about his status, but when he claimed to be the best TE in the leauge, he won the MVP. :blink:

OJ - the double murder hit set the yardage record that stood for years :lol:

Travis - played on a broken leg, nuff said ;)

RJ - worst move ever :devil:

I am not getting on you personally, but I am tired of hearing the term blue-collar guy when referring to professional athletes. There is nothing blue-collar about multi-millionaire athletes.

Jim Richter

Kent Hull

kenny davis

Feed Smerlas

Jeff Wright

Shane Conlan

Mark Kelso

Steve Tasker

Frank Reich

Bryce Paup

Pete Metzlars

these are all blue-collar guys. its not their actual bank account anyone is referring to. its their work ethic and the things they hold important that make them "blue-collar". not a lot of them are stars or HoF'ers but they are the grease that makes a good team run.

Jim Richter

Kent Hull

kenny davis

Feed Smerlas

Jeff Wright

Shane Conlan

Mark Kelso

Steve Tasker

Frank Reich

Bryce Paup

Pete Metzlars

these are all blue-collar guys. its not their actual bank account anyone is referring to. its their work ethic and the things they hold important that make them "blue-collar". not a lot of them are stars or HoF'ers but they are the grease that makes a good team run.

Grease guys are great but sometimes talent wins more. That's why the Cowboys lead by "Hollywood" Irvin was able to beat us in two Super Bowls.

• 4 weeks later...