Big Mike

Justice

He played better yesterday than last year's Meadowlands horror show,

and he looked good on the 2 TD drives,

but he still had a couple of whiffs where he really looked bad.

Definitely had a better day than JJ though, that's for sure.

As for Jonas, if he really wants the big payday and won't stay for a reasonable amount, I really hope we decide to let him go.  We can get a Jonas-like effort out of some other free agent for less than what he'll want, I'm sure.

65240[/snapback]

I definitely don't think he's the answer at LT,

nothing but a journeyman.

I'd either move him inside or let him walk.

65231[/snapback]

That first one that Jonas gave up, Ellis was steaming in on the other side as MW totally missed him. Abrahams beat Ellis by a step into the backfield so he got the sack. Otherwise, MW would have looked almost as bad as Jonas did.

I keyed on him during the Jets game and he did look better but no where near the dominant player the Bills thought they were getting.

65255[/snapback]

Since he is my #1 whipping boy <_< ,

I key on MW on every play that is run to the right and every replay.

No, he's never been dominant, but he did make less mistakes yesterday.

MW has been rolling over every DE he has been playing if you watch him. Ty Warren the Pats 1st round pick last year got creamed by Williams--absolutely lost that battle. Even conceded here in Boston that the Bills right side of the line decimated the Pats--except for Henry's stumbleitis. MW has played well--I know people want to bash him, but he is our best lineman

That first one that Jonas gave up, Ellis was steaming in on the other side as MW totally missed him.  Abrahams beat Ellis by a step into the backfield so he got the sack.  Otherwise, MW would have looked almost as bad as Jonas did.

65268[/snapback]

I definitely noticed that, and I agree,

that was one of those horrible whiffs on the part of MW I mentioned above.

As for Jonas, if he really wants the big payday and won't stay for a reasonable amount, I really hope we decide to let him go.  We can get a Jonas-like effort out of some other free agent for less than what he'll want, I'm sure.

65240[/snapback]

good call.....Jonas SUCKS....if the DE he is playing against has any speed, he just runs around him.....where's Robert Hicks anyways...i'll gladly take him for the veteran minimum!!!!

65231[/snapback]

I agree. You see, there is probably not one defensive player in the NFL who is strong enough to out muscle Big Mike. I truly believe this.

The thing is, he misses assignments, or at least appears to. On one play, Abraham flew by him untouched. I'm sure there is a learning curve, but for 36 million, Big Mike is taking way too long.

Besides, wasn't the great McNally supposed to come to town with answers?

65240[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more. He is a so-so LT who could probably excel inside or at RT.