The "Presser" reveals the real reason TD is no longer GM&#33

DeLuca1967

I have no doubt when Ralph and the bean counters went to TD with their 'Cash to the Cap' accounting that TD gave a two word response and kicked them out of his office.

It may also shed light light on why MM quit. Maybe it was the 'Cash to Cap' or it could have been he didn't want to hear any more

about this Red & Blue QB rating system that Marv has been working on the past 10 years.

It's a sad day for Bills Fans when the Wade Phillips era can now be referred as the glory days.

I have no doubt when Ralph and the bean counters went to TD with their 'Cash to the Cap' accounting that TD gave a two word response and kicked them out of his office.

It may also shed light light on why MM quit. Maybe it was the 'Cash to Cap' or it could have been he didn't want to hear any more

about this Red & Blue QB rating system that Marv has been working on the past 10 years.

It's a sad day for Bills Fans when the Wade Phillips era can now be referred as the glory days.

Maybe you would perfer Donahoe and Mularky back for anthoer run at 5-11 or maybe 4-12. Cause thats what we would be again and again and............. No thanks I think Ill take the new staff anyday.

I've been reading this kind of idiotic garbage long enough without responding. Do you know what crusading is?

All I care about is results, and Donahoe didn't get them. Mularkey didn't cut it. In the first year, Levy and DJ put us on a path that is CLEARLY superior to anything from the Donahoe years. I should qualify "CLEARLY" as being clear to anyone who has a brain.

Misleading thread titles are fun! When exactly did the "presser" break this story?

You need to find a good job in the media. Like others you could be highly compensated for your ability to be critical and negative about things you know little about.

Misleading thread titles are fun! When exactly did the "presser" break this story?

After this dude smoked his joint and decided he'd rather have TD and MM running the show.

Deluca needs another crusade after his one against JP fell by the wayside by playing well this season ... Marv & RW were the next best logical direction for ill-informed opinion & conjecture. Most of the rest of the country is already saying "too old, too senile", why wouldn't Deluca jump on that bandwagon?

Deluca needs another crusade after his one against JP fell by the wayside by playing well this season ... Marv & RW were the next best logical direction for ill-informed opinion & conjecture. Most of the rest of the country is already saying "too old, too senile", why wouldn't Deluca jump on that bandwagon?

JP playing well?

Again it is pointed out how low the standards are here in Bills Nation.

Because TD is too smart and too strong willed to be handed a plate of 'crap to the cap'. Ralph wanted to stop spending and

needed a sap like Levy, who would just be happy to be relevant again, to make it happen.

The Bills 'crap to the cap' accounting isn't Patriots like. It's 90's Bengals like. Know what other sports team have a 'cash to the cap' policy? The KC Royals & The Pittsburgh Pirates. Teams that have given up and chosen just to exist instead of trying to succeed. They say all the same crap that Levy has and will continue to try to sell the fans. There used to be a day when Bills fans would have had heart and wouldn't even consider this crap.

Last time I checked we improved our team record last year......

Keep speculating. You'll get something right sometime.

Lead-based paint. It's what's for dinner. <_<