The "Presser" reveals the real reason TD is no longer GM&#33

DeLuca1967

I'm with DeLuca on this.

In fact, I downloaded Marv's presser and played it backwards on my record player, and only then was I able to decipher the vulturistic metaphors in Marv's message:

TD was KING. JP is DEAD. TD was KING. JP is DEAD.

I kid you not. Play the presser backwards. It's not just spooky. It's creepy and it's kookie. In fact, you'll find more clarification and sense than you'll ever find in this thread's original post.

I'm with DeLuca on this.

In fact, I downloaded Marv's presser and played it backwards on my record player, and only then was I able to decipher the vulturistic metaphors in Marv's message:

I kid you not. Play the presser backwards. It's not just spooky. It's creepy and it's kookie. In fact, you'll find more clarification and sense than you'll ever find in this thread's original post.

hahahah post of the year

I have no doubt when Ralph and the bean counters went to TD with their 'Cash to the Cap' accounting that TD gave a two word response and kicked them out of his office.

It may also shed light light on why MM quit. Maybe it was the 'Cash to Cap' or it could have been he didn't want to hear any more

about this Red & Blue QB rating system that Marv has been working on the past 10 years.

It's a sad day for Bills Fans when the Wade Phillips era can now be referred as the glory days.

You make it sound like Donahoe and Mularkey were too good for the Bills.

Donahoe can't find a job now in the league, and Mularkey was the offensive coordinator for a terrible offense for one season, and now he has been demoted to tight ends coach .

I have no doubt when Ralph and the bean counters went to TD with their 'Cash to the Cap' accounting that TD gave a two word response and kicked them out of his office.

It may also shed light light on why MM quit. Maybe it was the 'Cash to Cap' or it could have been he didn't want to hear any more

about this Red & Blue QB rating system that Marv has been working on the past 10 years.

It's a sad day for Bills Fans when the Wade Phillips era can now be referred as the glory days.

Aren't you the one that said winning games hurt the franchise?

I'm with DeLuca on this.

Funny, when I played in backwards I kept hearing "sweet, sweet Satan", and "I buried Paul".

I'm with DeLuca on this.

:blink::lol:

Yeah, Donahoe was so good here that all of those other 31 non "cash to cap" teams have been just clamoring to have Donahoe. So much so, he still remains unemployed, with the only person to ever give him props is his personal butt buddy Chris Mortensen.

:blink: