Why Women wear Makeup

millbank

Why Women Wear Makeup

for some of these it does really make a difference :blink:

Not surprised in the least. I've long subsribed to the theory that most women can look attractive if they just spent a little time working at it. Just wearing the right clothes, having hair that accentuates your features and makeup that does the same will go a long way. My wife watches "What Not to Wear" on TLC and some of the transformations are incredible.

eesh some of them didn't look that great after the makeup, but holy $#!T the chick top row, third from left, that was a transformation. Seriously, she went from an unf***able mutant to a hottie

Those extreme makeovers are pretty incredible, but sometimes they look a little too fake. It's amazing what a nose job, teeth whitening, and some make-up can do.

I think there was a little bit of PhotoShop done to some of those after pictures.

Let's say she has the teeth fixed, the boob job, the nose job, wakes up before you every morning to paste on the make-up, so you are completely in the dark. Then you just end up scratching your head as to how you and this gorgeous woman could have ever conceived such a butt ugly daughter.