The E-Mail that we don't speak of

LevysEraII

Howard Simon is talking about that god awful, ridiculous e-mail that has been floating around. You know the one. That one that just won't go away. HS doesn't believe the story. Neither do I. Which is why I will not even specify what that dumb @ss e mail is about.

Howard Simon is talking about that god awful, ridiculous e-mail that has been floating around. You know the one. That one that just won't go away. HS doesn't believe the story. Neither do I. Which is why I will not even specify what that dumb @ss e mail is about.

Well if HS doesn't believe it then it must not be true...Whew!!! The question is, what did the bone head JW have to say about it?

I'm confused, what email are you referring to? Hopefully someone can do the old copy/paste thingy so we can fairly evaluate what Simon sez.

I'm confused, what email are you referring to? Hopefully someone can do the old copy/paste thingy so we can fairly evaluate what Simon sez.

I think he is talking about the one that you are supposed to forward to everyone in your address book, and then check to see where you rank, as far as how many "friends" you have.

You don't believe it, HS doesn't believe it, you don't want to mention it by name, BUT...

you start another thread about it! :wallbash::P

I think you will become very popular on this board if you post the link.

Other posters will respond to you with many smiley faces and praise! :wallbash:

I know a sick kid in England who is collecting business cards to help him feel better....I also have a Nigerian prince for a friend...his dad just died leaving him a boatload of cash but he can't get it out of the country--send him $25K to help him smuggle the money out and he will cut you in on the deal...

I know a sick kid in England who is collecting business cards to help him feel better....I also have a Nigerian prince for a friend...his dad just died leaving him a boatload of cash but he can't get it out of the country--send him $25K to help him smuggle the money out and he will cut you in on the deal...

www.419eater.com

You mean the email asking whether I use soap or body wash?

Ugh - - ok, joe illuzi (wnypolitics.com) is now saying the following (i thought he was backing off when he realized the e-mail was making its rounds):

This is something I just received from a long & trusted source:

"Joe, seems to have legs...

--a friend in Toronto says that there is some major financial activity related to a sports team venture, and they certainly aren't bringing in another baseball,hockey, or basketball team!!

--there is also some talk of a shell company quietly buying downtown property here for a Dome. It is headed by a prominent minority businessman/community leader." ###

We all suspect that this e-mail is crap. The biggest glaring error in the e-mail: Why the hell would someone buy a bunch of land and build a dome on it for a hypothetical football team?

I think he is talking about the one that you are supposed to forward to everyone in your address book, and then check to see where you rank, as far as how many "friends" you have.

Maybe he's talking about the one to refinance your home, meet sexy singles in your area, buy cheap prescription drugs, and earn a degree from a prestigious non accredited univserity