What's your most favorite episode/myth that you've seen on

wasnt that big of a deal, but i found the "Bullets into Water" one to be really interesting. at least now i know if im ever getting shot at to get under water. even if its just a few feet under.

the most entertaining one was definitely the Pirate episode. blasting pigs with cannonballs!! eye-patch helps changing deck levels!! great all around

They film the show in the SF Bay area. I like to figure out where they film the remote segments. The one with the 2000 Christmas lights on the tree was filmed about 4 miles from me and the one with lightning striking the phone or shower was filmed at a PG&E research facility about 3 miles north of me.

They film the show in the SF Bay area. I like to figure out where they film the remote segments. The one with the 2000 Christmas lights on the tree was filmed about 4 miles from me and the one with lightning striking the phone or shower was filmed at a PG&E research facility about 3 miles north of me.

You are just looking for her...

lucky... :wallbash:

Has to be this one that I posted back in November.

To my knowledge, it never aired in the United States, but it did in Britain.

Didn't check the link, but they "aired" one in the States back ~December when they were all recording their meals and when they let one rip. (Might be the same one.) They had Adam in a tub catching his. I think the point was to see if someone could make the air in their room so toxic that the person would die. I'm pretty sure that one was busted.

The one where they wondered if a plugged-in appliance could fry you in the bathtub. They were intially calling it a bust because they screwed up the math and thought it was harmless. Upon further review, later in the show, they determind the voltage would, indeed, probably kill a person instantaneously. Oopsy.

Hence, my response to the question is any episode where the hottie shows some skin.

Second favoritest is any episode where she embarasses herself.

Saw one yesterday where she was wearing a bikini and they painted her skin silver with aluminum. Busting some Tinman myths from the wizard of OZ.

Very hot. Also one where they measured her farts in one episode. That was funny.

That's the airstrip at the former Alameda naval base (where the "Nuclear Wessels " were in Star trek IV). The base is deactivated and is open except for the strip. I was driving around on the base last weekend. The airstrip was where they built (and later removed) the mile long $4 million "highway" for the chase scenes in the second matrix movie. Adam worked on that movie. In the extras, I saw him when they were showing how they built the ships. In that movie, the ghost twins were chasing them through the streets of Oakland and through a tunnel. The entire part lasts about 45-60 seconds. The street scenes took 3 days and the 3-4 seconds in a tunnel took 2 days to film. That was the way I took to work and had to go a different way since the tunnel was closed.

wasnt that big of a deal, but i found the "Bullets into Water" one to be really interesting. at least now i know if im ever getting shot at to get under water. even if its just a few feet under.

the most entertaining one was definitely the Pirate episode. blasting pigs with cannonballs!! eye-patch helps changing deck levels!! great all around

that was interesting, but i was always pissed that they shot at an angle into the water. To get a true result, they needed to shoot straight down into the water.

That's the airstrip at the former Alameda naval base (where the "Nuclear Wessels " were in Star trek IV). The base is deactivated and is open except for the strip. I was driving around on the base last weekend. The airstrip was where they built (and later removed) the mile long $4 million "highway" for the chase scenes in the second matrix movie. Adam worked on that movie. In the extras, I saw him when they were showing how they built the ships. In that movie, the ghost twins were chasing them through the streets of Oakland and through a tunnel. The entire part lasts about 45-60 seconds. The street scenes took 3 days and the 3-4 seconds in a tunnel took 2 days to film. That was the way I took to work and had to go a different way since the tunnel was closed.

But no one was there, sadly. That's too bad. You may of been able to give us a clue as to what the next episode is going to be.

It was pouring rain. They film there during the week when they do use it. M5 industries (their company) is located in an industrial area of San Francisco. They use Hunter's Point Naval Shipyard in SF (closed), Hamilton Air Force Base (closed) in Novato, along with the Alameda Naval Air Station. One attraction at Alameda is the USS Hornet aircraft carrier. The original was sunk in WWII. This one was renamed the Hornet and went into use in 1943.

The carrier is known for picking up the Apollo 11 and Apollo 12 astronauts. It is open for tours and there is an exhibit on Apollo 11. There are footprints painted on the hangar deck where Neil Armstrong walked from the helicopter to the isolation trailer. They didn't know if there might be microbes on the moon, so the astronauts had to live in a sealed trailer for about a week after landing.

Didn't check the link, but they "aired" one in the States back ~December when they were all recording their meals and when they let one rip. (Might be the same one.) They had Adam in a tub catching his. I think the point was to see if someone could make the air in their room so toxic that the person would die. I'm pretty sure that one was busted.

Just don't ask Lana... :wallbash:

They replayed this one tonight.