Equal distance from your place. Where would you rather go?

HelloNewman

I would rather shop at Target.

-Their stores are cleaner overall (ever been in a Wal-Mart restroom? BARF!!!)

-Better staff and eager to help out (can't find a Wal-Mart employee to save my life in one of their stores)

-Stuff is usually in stock and if not they can tell you when it will be in (Wal-Mart has no clue when anything is in or out)

-Better Customer service at checkouts

-I just like the non-trailer trash atmosphere there

-Prices comprable to Wal-MArt

What do you guys think and why?

Target, but I wind up at Wal-Mart most of the time.

Ironically, there is a Target 200 yards from my office...and another Target and a Wal-Mart across the street from each other, less than two miles from my home.

So, Target and Wal-Mart are literally the same distance from my house.

You've gotta be kidding me with this post. Seriously. This isn't hard at all.

Ummmm, besides 20 other reasons to go to Target over Wal-Mart......have you ever noticed that hot chicks go to Target and most of the rest go to Wal-Mart?

No really people, there is definately a difference in Target women and Wal-Mart women.

:)

You've gotta be kidding me with this post. Seriously. This isn't hard at all.

Ummmm, besides 20 other reasons to go to Target over Wal-Mart......have you ever noticed that hot chicks go to Target and most of the rest go to Wal-Mart?

No really people, there is definately a difference in Target women and Wal-Mart women.

Target by far for all of the reasons you stated. No contest.

Oh Lana! :)

Interesting tid bit. Did you guys know Wal Mart is the largest grocery store in the world? They only got into the grocery business about 10 years ago with their super wal-marts, and have eclipsed every single long-established grocery chain in the world.

Target is cleaner with better service and better quality stuff. But if I want something as cheap as possible, I go to wal-mart.

I prefer Target, but I don't mind Wal-Mart. Guess it would depend on what I'm shopping for. Target gets higher marks for all the things you mentioned, but in my case its in a mall with a Books a million and a TJ Maxx and a Pier 51 so I tend to go there enjoying a visit to the other stores as well... don't get that at a Wal-Mart.