Patriots Upset with Colts

http://thebrushback.com/respect_full.htm

Also, this little note on Budweiser's ad campaign:

New Budweiser Ad Doesn’t Mention It Tastes Like Pee

LOS ANGELES--A hilarious new Budweiser ad, which aired during the Super Bowl, depicts two men playing “rock-paper-scissors” for a bottle of Bud until one of then throws a rock at the other’s head, knocking him out cold. “I threw a rock,” the man notes. What he doesn’t note is that the beer he just assaulted his friend for tastes like pee.

“Well that’s an interesting strategy,” said advertising executive Jim Hinkle. “They made a funny, engaging commercial, while at the same time avoiding mentioning that the product tastes like piss. Then again, they never mention that. It’s kind of the elephant in the room with them. I’m sure their focus-group research indicated that most people don’t like drinking piss, so they tailored their ad accordingly. They were going for the coveted ‘everybody in the world’ demographic.”

Hinkle indicated that he, like the rest of the world, also drinks Budweiser, because it’s cheap and gets you just as f##ked up as any other beer.

“Unbelievable,” said linebacker Tedy Bruschi. “They’re up there babbling about everything under the sun, and there’s not one damn mention of this little team from Foxboro who happens to be, you know, a modern day NFL dynasty? Hello? Three Super Bowl rings over here! Have we forgotten? I guess you can’t get any damn respect in this league unless you’re one of those flashy teams with a bunch of superstars that put up huge numbers. Just look at the team the Colts beat in the Super Bowl, the um…you know…the…uh…Saints? Eagles? Whatever, they’re not getting any love either. Goddamn media bias.”

fugggin waaaahhh :)

Bruschi complaining about a media bias is a spectacular irony :)

You do understand the concept of the Brushback right?

Just more of the same hypocracy from Bruschi, the ultimate media whore. He had all of the media invited into his home after his mini-"stroke". He got the Pats PR department to get the league and ESPN to do a feature on his day at Gillette stadium with a young boy with a terminal disease. He's the ultimate media hound.

And as for the Fatriots, any minute that Boomer Esiason, Chris Berman, or Steve Young aren't talking about them is disrespect.

Give it up Fatriots, suck up your loss and take it like a man. Wah, Wah, Wah.

Just more of the same hypocracy from Bruschi, the ultimate media whore. He had all of the media invited into his home after his mini-"stroke". He got the Pats PR department to get the league and ESPN to do a feature on his day at Gillette stadium with a young boy with a terminal disease. He's the ultimate media hound.

And as for the Fatriots, any minute that Boomer Esiason, Chris Berman, or Steve Young aren't talking about them is disrespect.

Uhhhh...my sarcasm meter seems to be off-kilter today. Can someone tell me if this yahoo is being serious or not? :unsure:

Satire - it's not in your trunk waiting for that inevitable flat.

I'm with you. You'd think they could take the loss better. Bunch of classless whores.

As far as I'm concerned you guys are being too hard on my Patriots. Of course Teddy is miffed at the lack of media respect- I hole-heartedly expect that of a guy his caliber. You can take Adam Vinatieri and his 4 Super Bowl rings; the real respect should still be given only to the most dominant team in the history of the world.