Tyra Banks

Which means what? That they're wrong?

No, it means that the people sitting back calling her fat, are probably overweight themselves and its kind of a "Pot calling the Kettle Black" Situation

People sit there and critique Celbrities and Models for being a couple pounds "over weight" yet they are no where near being in "Perfect Shape"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it means that the people sitting back calling her fat, are probably overweight themselves and its kind of a "Pot calling the Kettle Black" Situation

People sit there and critique Celbrities and Models for being a couple pounds "over weight" yet they are no where near being in "Perfect Shape"

Don't agree that she should be judged by supermodel standards when she is currently a talk show host but don't agree that those commenting have to meet the criteria they are judging her by.

Following your logic only those of us that can perform as well as [insert Bill's Player bashee of the week here]

should comment on their performance.

I agree for the most part, most magazines do hide flaws and I have stated that in other posts. But to airbrush those thunder thighs in the other picture you'd need a leaf blower...

You can airbrush minor flaws, but come on dude!!

Buy Photoshop. You can do whatever the hell you want with that and it's relatively cheap.

The potbelly calling the kettle what?

Buy Photoshop. You can do whatever the hell you want with that and it's relatively cheap.

I know you can do about anything to a picture, isn't modern technology grand!! Man, everyone takes things so literally on this board. I guess I should use more tags, [kidding] or [sarcasm] or whatever.

Don't agree that she should be judged by supermodel standards when she is currently a talk show host but don't agree that those commenting have to meet the criteria they are judging her by.

Comment all you want, but at the end of the day, she's still rich and on television....

Comment all you want, but at the end of the day, she's still rich and on television....

She actually took the criticism pretty hard, don't think your quote is anything near her philosophy. I did see a commercial or maybe it was on E or something that she is dedicating a whole show about it on Thursday. I have no idea what time her show is on, but that's what I heard.

Your quote could apply to every rich celebrity that receives criticism.

And that's important how?

Exactly...Lame comment...

Hey, actaully this could be the new catch phrase. It could replace "it is what it is". What do you think taterhill? Of course mine would be "at the end of the day, I'm broke and watching TV".....just doesn't have the same affect!!!

Ragging on the average Joe for critiquing a celebrity kind of takes the fun out of it, ya know? If it makes some poor slob happy to see a celeb put on a few pounds or check into the rehab-facility-of-the-week, let him have his day.

I caught about five minutes of her show while waiting in a doctor's office and believe me when I tell you, being a fatass is the least of her deficiencies.

Tyra is one of the biggest tards I have ever heard speak.

She brings in huge ratings though, sais alot about the intelligence of her viewers.