BEAT MY LUNCH

RayFinkle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Salad w/ tuna... and a naval orange.

BTW, cincy you should check out coromega.com. Their emulsified omega-3's have 3x the bioavailibility that regular softgels do. I ordered 90 packets last night from vitacost.com. I hope they're good!

Thanks!

I currently buy Nature Made brand (their ingredients are verified by the U.S.P) 1200 mg, 180 count.

I had a turkey sandwich on mutli-grain bread (9 carbs per slice) and mayo, one small bag of Doritos (15 carbs) and 3 chocolate wafer cookies (18 carbs) and half a bottle of water. Of course I am a type 1 diabetic and restricted to around 45 carbs per meal. My bread of choice Arnold's carb counting bread.

1/2 a package of Mint Girl Scout cookies and a can of Coca-Cola sitting at home in my robe...

I win...

Indeed, you do. :lol:

Me? My wife bought out the store of Progesso soups. Todays can was chicken gumbo. Very good, actually.

*BONUS*

Tomorrows Progresso soup selection shall be french onion. I shall come prepared w/ crock, french bread loaf and deli sliced mozzarella. Nothing quite like a baked onion soup. Thanks to the oven on site of course. Simply delish. :(