Reche Caldwell's Eyes

5 Wide

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that too......

Boy did those drops he had cost them.

The Pats must be wondering what if that was Deion branch in the endzone....He gets them 6 points there.....

The other drop he had when he had no CB in front of him on 1st and goal.....It was amazing.....Branch does not make that mistake....

Belicheks stubbornness to not pay money to good players eventually might be starting to catch up....

How far did the Patriots get with Branch last year?

A lot of factors contributed to the Pats losing this game. Trading Branch was not one of them.

Of course not, Caldwell Filled in and had a tremendous day for the.....................................................................

Colts :thumbsup::pirate::lol::D:D:w00t::beer:

How far did the Patriots get with Branch last year?

A lot of factors contributed to the Pats losing this game. Trading Branch was not one of them.

I kind of disagree. As much as the defense let up the big play,(showing the secondary is weak) I recall many dropped balls yesterday which just killed some drives. You take aaway afew of those dropped balls, and maybe u extend drives keeping peyton off the field, and putting up more points for the pats.

I thought it was just a reaction after his drop in Colts' territory along the sideline, but they showed him later and the popeyes were still there...

It's actually some kind of condition. Barbara Bush has it as well. Can't remember....have to google it.