that Rueben Brown is a pretty good player

bluenews

I tell ya........I have been watching a lot of the Bears this year and I wish RB still played here. He is blowing open HUGE holes and leading the Bears Running Backs into the endzone. The Bears run behind Brown 85% of the time. Watch it during the Superbowl if you have not seen it already. Wherever RB goes, the Running Back will be right behind him whether it is a run to the left of if RB is pulling. Just keep an eye out for that.

RB should still be a Bill.

I tell ya........I have been watching a lot of the Bears this year and I wish RB still played here. He is blowing open HUGE holes and leading the Bears Running Backs into the endzone. The Bears run behind Brown 85% of the time. Watch it during the Superbowl if you have not seen it already. Wherever RB goes, the Running Back will be right behind him whether it is a run to the left of if RB is pulling. Just keep an eye out for that.

It honestly makes it harder to root for the Bills when guys like Ruben, Pat W and Winfield are sent packing.

Plus, the guy still lives in the area. That move, in a nutshell, explains the TD era of the Buffalo Bills. :blink:

It honestly makes it harder to root for the Bills when guys like Ruben, Pat W and Winfield are sent packing.

WHATEVER! Most on this board were happy to label them as OVER RATED and we got all the mileage out of them as almost every player we have who leaves is labeled as such. I mean RB was a penalty waiting to happen and that he was washed up; Big Pat was just big and fat! Thank god Moulds or Jennings haven't played at a Pro Bowl level for their respected teams or a lot of those who happily ran them out would be eating crow! A couple of years ago 90% on this board ran TH out of town for WM; it's funny to see how 90% few WM now. But if we run him and TKO out of town as a lot of posters hope wouldn't it be funny if 1-2 years later to see all those we should have kept them posts!

WHATEVER! Most on this board were happy to label them as OVER RATED and we got all the mileage out of them as almost every player we have who leaves is labeled as such.

I won't argue that there were some who thought Ruben was overrated and maybe didn't deserve an annual trip to Hawaii...but who ever thought that Big Pat or Winfield was overrated? :thumbsup:

Reuben Brown is a class act- great guy and is a big Buffalo booster

who has given back to this community ten-fold.

Apparently, he wasn't "good enough" for us and we have since filled that left guard position with a bunch of retread ass-clowns.

Maybe we should label our o-line like this-

left tackle-assclown-center-right guard-right tackle

I won't argue that there were some who thought Ruben was overrated and maybe didn't deserve an annual trip to Hawaii...but who ever thought that Big Pat or Winfield was overrated? :thumbsup:

Notice I didn't include Winfield but a lot thought PW was overrated in that they got caught up in stats. While most agreed he was a good player, the fact he didn't get a lot of game changing sacks or tackles for loss he wasn't worth a big contract; some just called him Fat Pat and didn't realize how important he was to the D. If you could go back 3 years ago look at this board you'd see what I'm talking about.

i'd place more blame on the vikings for offering insanely high contracts to PW to AW, over Dan Snyder, and Jerry Jones, making the NFL a rich mans game

At least PW, AW and Hutchison at least earned those pay checks by playing outstanding for their previous teams....

What did Brandon Lloyd, Randall El, Andre Carter and Adam Archuleta do in their previous teams to earn that kind of pay checks. When you pay that kind of money to average players with the extra cash that you get that other teams don't have, other teams are not going to be able to keep their GOOD players....

Notice I didn't include Winfield but a lot thought PW was overrated in that they got caught up in stats. While most agreed he was a good player, the fact he didn't get a lot of game changing sacks or tackles for loss he wasn't worth a big contract; some just called him Fat Pat and didn't realize how important he was to the D. If you could go back 3 years ago look at this board you'd see what I'm talking about.

I was one of the guys who said we should not OVERPAY PW...and the vikes did overpay him...The reason was we had Tim Anderson who was from a big time program in Ohio State and had a pretty good college career. It was time to find out if your draft pick was up to the mark. Unfortunately for us, Tim Anderson has been a failure, but at least credit the Bills for trying it...

The good teams like the Pats, Steelers don't overpay for their FA and get their younger players ready to play...Unfortunately we had horrible regimes who could not get some of these young players to play well and Tim Anderson is one of those that could not keep up with Pat Williams play..

If Tim Anderson had turned out to be a successful DT for this team, we will not be talking about Pat Williams today on this board...

Remember we had good CBs in Jeff Burris and Thomas Smith, former first round picks....No one talked about them a few years after they left, because we were able to find their able replacements in Winfield and Nate Clements....The same could have been true if Tim Anderson had panned out.....he did not....