Who's the Biggest Sleeper?

Mike Trannon from Michigan State.

The guy is 6'6" with great hands... he's a little injury prone, but I certainly believe he can pull a Marques Colston.

Who do you think?

Trannon won't be taken in the 7th Round so to say he'd pull a Colston is a bit much. In terms of sleepers it's hard to know because a lot of time a players production depends more on the team he's taken by more then just sheer talent. I mean if Colston was drafted by the Colts or Rams he might have never been in the NFL this year as doubt he'd start ahead of guys like Harrison, Holt, Bruce or Wayne and could be argued he'd even have difficulty supplanting Brandon Stokely or Kevin Curtis. as in New Orleans he got an oppurtunity inpart because it was a new QB (who had no established relationship with any of the WRs) a new coach who had no problems trading a guy like Donte' Stallworth and an oppurtunity to play with Joe Horn getting hurt. To me I think a guy like RB Tony Hunt might get underdrafted because a perception of lack of speed but he has done very well at the college level and is to me a complete back. I liken to him a young Anthony Thomas in that he might not be the next great one but given a chance to get 20-25 carries a game can be an every down for a few years type RB. Another comparison might be Stephen Davis. As think Hunt won't get drafted as high as A-train was.

Mike Trannon from Michigan State.

The guy is 6'6" with great hands... he's a little injury prone, but I certainly believe he can pull a Marques Colston.

Who do you think?

Wow, you took the words right from my mouth. I follow the draft pretty heavily, and I first saw Trannon a year or 2 ago and I cant figure out why nobody is talking about him anywhere. I think he is perfect for us because I wouldnt call him a legit great receiver, but he strengths are in the red zone, 3rd downs, and catching the deep ball. I hope we can pick this kid up, his hands are good and he is really, really raw.

Idon`t know..but after watching the combine on the nfl network last year I picked Colston as the top w.r. His route running was smooth and didn`t drop a pass. With size and speed I thought he`d be a no brainer.I even posted about him. Well what do I know. :D

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=43027&hl=

great job on that one.....

-Jacoby Jones, WR, Lane College- 6-foot-4, runs a 4.45, looked like a playmaker at the East West Shrine game.

-Dwayne Wright, RB, Freson St.- Has had some injury problems but could develop into a real good rb

-Antwan Applewhite, DE, San Diego St./Jacob Ford, DE, Central Arkansas- A couple of undersized pass rushing DEs, maybe one could develop into a Robert Mathis type.

-Mansfield Wrotto, OG, Georgia Tech- Long term project at guard with a lot of potential.

-Ryan McBean, DT, Oklahoma St.- A guy with a motor and a lot of potential, somewhat undersized and good in pursuit, the kind of d-lineman the Bills really like (I'd rather have a big guy in the middle though).

I heard from ObsessiveMockDraftLosers.com that this guy is the biggest sleeper:

Roderick (Rip) Van Winkle, OT, Tarrytown

Strenghts: Well-liked by all teammates, strong ability to hunt down people to block.

Weaknesses: Sometimes wanders off play; hangs around with short guys; mediocre bowler

Git 'er dun, Marv!

Lorenzo Booker, RB FSU. will be taken in the 3rd or 4th round, but is a poor man's reggie bush/warrick dunn.

I think Booker could be one of those guys who turns out to be a much better pro then college player. With the potential to be a great change of pace guy/ 3rd down back. Great receiver. Maybe he could develop into a westbrook/tiki type player. I don't think he'll be an everydown back though. One rb I do like who I think has the potential to develop into 20-25 carry guy Louiville rb Kolby Smith.