The Official 2007 American Idol Thread

Rico

People getting voted off like crazy tonight. Well 2 people anyway. Why are the contestants crying? Those aren't tears of sadness. Those are tears of joy because they made it to the next round. They couldn't care less about the person who got voted off. It means that there's one less person to worry about.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got my wish - Alaina and Antonella for at least one more week :)

Can't we just let them come back each week but not sing? lol Antonella was looking particularly hot tonight, but WOW....she really isn't a good singer.

I'm pretty psyched about the names who are signed for this season....Tony Bennett, Jon Bon Jovi, J-Lo, Gwen Stefani, and....one of the most beautiful women in the world, Martina McBride. Those of you who aren't all that familiar with Martina are in for a surprise. She's not only amazingly beautiful, but she's got one of the best and sweetest personalities you've ever seen. Not to mention the fact that her voice is angelic!

I'm pretty excited about Gwen, too....I've always thought she was way hot :P

Can't we just let them come back each week but not sing? lol Antonella was looking particularly hot tonight, but WOW....she really isn't a good singer.

I'm pretty psyched about the names who are signed for this season....Tony Bennett, Jon Bon Jovi, J-Lo, Gwen Stefani, and....one of the most beautiful women in the world, Martina McBride. Those of you who aren't all that familiar with Martina are in for a surprise. She's not only amazingly beautiful, but she's got one of the best and sweetest personalities you've ever seen. Not to mention the fact that her voice is angelic!

I'm pretty excited about Gwen, too....I've always thought she was way hot :lol:

Yep, I know it's a singing competition - but nothing wrong with a little eye candy :lol: Yeah, I thought the guest lineup wasn't too bad. Although, after seeing Barry last season, I was kinda hoping for a little Neil Diamond this year :devil:

Yep, I know it's a singing competition - but nothing wrong with a little eye candy :devil: Yeah, I thought the guest lineup wasn't too bad. Although, after seeing Barry last season, I was kinda hoping for a little Neil Diamond this year :lol:

LOL, Neil Diamond....that would have been interesting. I tell you what, though, I think Barry did the best job tweaking those folks from last year. Some of them were like different performers after spending the week with Barry!

Well, it looks like she might be in trouble ... I don't want to link anything on here because they are all NSFW, but those who are so inclined, you can see Antonella performing all sorts of fun activities on the net. Including, topless on the beach, a semi-nude calandar she made for her boyfriend and several shots of an explicit knob job.

In a weird way I feel sorry for her -- only because, with the exception of the explicit pics, the other pictures the media is making a fuss about are all pretty average college age activities (drinking, going to the beach, dancing etc).

I have a feeling she'll be asked to leave American Idol. The bj pics are the nails (no pun intended) in her coffin.

Well, it looks like she might be in trouble ... I don't want to link anything on here because they are all NSFW, but those who are so inclined, you can see Antonella performing all sorts of fun activities on the net. Including, topless on the beach, a semi-nude calandar she made for her boyfriend and several shots of an explicit knob job.

In a weird way I feel sorry for her -- only because, with the exception of the explicit pics, the other pictures the media is making a fuss about are all pretty average college age activities (drinking, going to the beach, dancing etc).

I have a feeling she'll be asked to leave American Idol. The bj pics are the nails (no pun intended) in her coffin.

I just checked out the pictures and if she doesn't get bounced soon, they'll boot her. The problem is, the more men who check out her pics, the more votes she'll get. So they'll have to find a way for her to have a graceful exit, before she starts getting enough votes to win the whole thing.

I just checked out the pictures and if she doesn't get bounced soon, they'll boot her. The problem is, the more men who check out her pics, the more votes she'll get. So they'll have to find a way for her to have a graceful exit, before she starts getting enough votes to win the whole thing.

:blink: Good points.

The pictures that are safe for work aren't that bad -- these were apparently the ones that surfaced on Friday and caused the initial fuss. Sure, she's drinking at parties with her college friends, and on vacation on a topless beach -- but those are pretty tame considering she's 20 and in college.

Now, the NSFW pics (the bj ones and calandar shots) are probably too racey for American Idol to let her hang around. Still, is it shocking to know that college age kids are having sex? No. It is shocking that she could be dumb enough to let a dude photograph her in the act though :wallbash:

Alaina Alexander, Leslie Hunt, Nicholas Pedro and A.J. Tabaldo all voted off tonight. I only tune in when they start reading off who's safe and who's going home. I hate all this other stuff they do.

Like most of the show?

And how about Kellie Pickler. Defintely had a boob job and has put on some weight.

I was surprsied on how big her hips and ass are!

Alaina Alexander, Leslie Hunt, Nicholas Pedro and A.J. Tabaldo all voted off tonight. I only tune in when they start reading off who's safe and who's going home. I hate all this other stuff they do.

Pickler was lookin' hot for sure....glad to see she's doing well. I didn't think she quite had the chops to make it, but I guess she's having some success on the country scene. Good for her....

I sort of liked Sanjaya at first, but after his performance this week I've had it with him. I still don't know what the hell he was doing up there....and now a more talented singer - Tabaldo - was voted off because of his dumb, hairy ass. I don't know what the hell people are thinking with all their votes for this guy, but he may end up taking a spot that should go to someone with a bit more talent.

I was just glad to see the guys really bring it this week. The talent was dubious after week one, but this week they shined. Some of these guys really have some unique abilities, and when you combine that with the gals, I think we'll have a very good top 12.

Pickler was lookin' hot for sure....glad to see she's doing well. I didn't think she quite had the chops to make it, but I guess she's having some success on the country scene. Good for her....

I sort of liked Sanjaya at first, but after his performance this week I've had it with him. I still don't know what the hell he was doing up there....and now a more talented singer - Tabaldo - was voted off because of his dumb, hairy ass. I don't know what the hell people are thinking with all their votes for this guy, but he may end up taking a spot that should go to someone with a bit more talent.

I was just glad to see the guys really bring it this week. The talent was dubious after week one, but this week they shined. Some of these guys really have some unique abilities, and when you combine that with the gals, I think we'll have a very good top 12.

I agree with most of your post, but it was a bit pitchy.

so....is the indian kid a tranny or what????

it will be interesting to see how Rosie O'Fatdonnell decides to critcize this show this week after the announce they are going to promote this project giving to Katrina victims and poverty in Africa.