Hey LT

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should just let this comment die on the vine without a response, but you have to be kidding. LT is the class of this league as well as its best player. He was not sour grapes because of the loss at all, but sticking up for his team and his team's house after a classless celebration by the Patsies. Act like you've been there before New England (wait you have, so you don't even have to act). Like Emmett Smith running TO off of the Dallas star, I think LT getting worked up and standing up instead of sulking off the field with his MVP trophy speaks well of him, not poorly. You can win and you can lose, but you do it with respect for your opponent.

I should just let this comment die on the vine without a response, but you have to be kidding. LT is the class of this league as well as its best player. He was not sour grapes because of the loss at all, but sticking up for his team and his team's house after a classless celebration by the Patsies. Act like you've been there before New England (wait you have, so you don't even have to act). Like Emmett Smith running TO off of the Dallas star, I think LT getting worked up and standing up instead of sulking off the field with his MVP trophy speaks well of him, not poorly. You can win and you can lose, but you do it with respect for your opponent.

He acted like a complete ass when he scored against Buffalo so thinking LT is classy may be a mistaken idea.

They beat you. They can gloat. Don't like it? Win the damned game.

he was the best player by far in that game (both teams) and it's a crime that he didn't get the ball more than he did, especially on all those third and fours and that second last chargers' series. he's a great -- one of the best i've ever seen.

the chargers receivers, who were left lightly covered deliberately by Belichick, suck. Schottenheimer was outcoached.

If I were him I'd be more pissed at my coach for challenging a replay Stevie Wonder could see had no chance of being reversed. He looks stupid on this. He gets made at another player for doing a showboat dance that his teammate does to showboat opposing teams???? I'm with Joesixpack on this one, STFU LT. While you're at it get a original knickname, that one's been taken.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=270114024

Once it was over, Tomlinson, like Brady one of the most laid-back superstars in any sport, lost his cool. He went after an unidentified Patriots player and had to be restrained by a teammate and former Charger Reche Caldwell, who had a huge game for the Patriots.

Tomlinson yelled and pointed at the Patriots player, upset that some Patriots were dancing on the Chargers logo at midfield after they had silenced the record crowd of 68,810 at Qualcomm Stadium.

"I would never react in that way. I was very upset," Tomlinson said. "When you go to the middle of our field and start doing the dance Shawne Merriman is known for, that is disrespectful. They showed no class and maybe that comes from the head coach."

Merriman, nicknamed "Lights Out," did a spasmodic dance to celebrate each of his NFL-high 17 sacks.

Props to LT for being a competitive guy...no need to STFU.

Once it was over, Tomlinson, like Brady one of the most laid-back superstars in any sport, lost his cool. He went after an unidentified Patriots player and had to be restrained by a teammate and former Charger Reche Caldwell, who had a huge game for the Patriots.

Tomlinson yelled and pointed at the Patriots player, upset that some Patriots were dancing on the Chargers logo at midfield after they had silenced the record crowd of 68,810 at Qualcomm Stadium.

"I would never react in that way. I was very upset," Tomlinson said. "When you go to the middle of our field and start doing the dance Shawne Merriman is known for, that is disrespectful. They showed no class and maybe that comes from the head coach."

Merriman, nicknamed "Lights Out," did a spasmodic dance to celebrate each of his NFL-high 17 sacks.

i was just about to quote this. my god, let's just imagine what the LT bashers would have said if, god forbid, bryan cox stomped on the bills' logo after a dolphins playoff victory in 1995 and thurman went after him (thankfully, the bills won that game). obviously, hosannas would have poured down on thurman from these folks ...

Isn't the "lights out" dance, his teamate performs after a sack, a disrespectful and classless act? He definitely needs to STFU.

I agree it's a stupid dance. But LT is just being a leader and leaders stick up for their team. LT's the man and I would sacrifice a chicken to have him on the Bills. :thumbdown:

I agree it's a stupid dance. But LT is just being a leader and leaders stick up for their team. LT's the man and I would sacrifice a chicken to have him on the Bills. :thumbdown:

that's all you'd give up?

i'd take LT as well, but it looked foolish to try and defend merriman's ugly spasms

EXACTLY. I'm not shocked that the idiots around here fgot that little act. !@#$ LT. All the stats, ZERO playoff wins.

Good one moron.

Except that he had 2 TD's and over 150 all purpose yards. It's definitely his fault :thumbdown:

When you going to start using that brain God gave you?

much ado about nothing. fans or players...who the hell cares who dances where?