If there was any justice in the NFL...

rockpile

There is no way the Indianapolis Colts should beat the Baltimore Ravens in Baltimore.

One sign said something like "Irsay family, isn't it time for you to leave?" I know in the end it is business, but when they fled Baltimore it was a like a covert CIA operation!

Imagine waking up Monday morning, and finding out the Bills and all their stuff left town in the darkness of night in Mayflower vans!

I really like Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy and a few others on Indy, but...

It just ain't right! :w00t:

the ravens are just the re-badged cleveland browns, why should they get any kind of karma hug?

Thank you. Modell screwed Cleveland just as bad. Its all good manning will get his next week when he has to play against the stupid Patriots and once again gets rolled up.

Thank you. Modell screwed Cleveland just as bad. Its all good manning will get his next week when he has to play against the stupid Patriots and once again gets rolled up.

I think my dream scenario right now is for Vinatieri to beat the Pats on a last second field goal.

There is no way the Indianapolis Colts should beat the Baltimore Ravens in Baltimore.

One sign said something like "Irsay family, isn't it time for you to leave?" I know in the end it is business, but when they fled Baltimore it was a like a covert CIA operation!

Imagine waking up Monday morning, and finding out the Bills and all their stuff left town in the darkness of night in Mayflower vans!

I really like Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy and a few others on Indy, but...

It just ain't right! :w00t:

What a bunch of crap! That was 23 years ago! But you're right, it's a business!

What a bunch of crap! That was 23 years ago! But you're right, it's a business!

I do not care if it was 50 years ago. If I was a Colts fan back then, I would have a Ravens fan yesterday. :w00t:

I can feel the pain of Baltimore, Cleveland, and Houston. I am not sure the fans cared when the Cards went to Arizona and the Rams left L.A.

If the Irsays had not fled under cover of a Saturday night, the city of Baltimore would have filed whatever it is you file, to freeze the Colts' assets (eminent domain) on Monday morning, and the Irsays might not have been allowed to move to Indianapolis.

Modell bites. HOF my ass!

I do not care if it was 50 years ago. If I was a Colts fan back then, I would have a Ravens fan yesterday. :w00t:

You might want to consider the T shirt chick from New Orleans instead. At least she will be in a good mood and probably more agreeable. She certainly has exhibited (and advertised) a proclivity for the activity you are suggesting.

I do not care if it was 50 years ago. If I was a Colts fan back then, I would have a Ravens fan yesterday. :devil:

You might want to consider the T shirt chick from New Orleans instead. At least she will be in a good mood and probably more agreeable. She certainly has exhibited (and advertised) a proclivity for the activity you are suggesting.

I'm sorry. What are you trying to say? :thumbsup:

I do not care if it was 50 years ago. If I was a Colts fan back then, I would have a Ravens fan yesterday. :thumbsup:

I can feel the pain of Baltimore, Cleveland, and Houston. I am not sure the fans cared when the Cards went to Arizona and the Rams left L.A.

If the Irsays had not fled under cover of a Saturday night, the city of Baltimore would have filed whatever it is you file, to freeze the Colts' assets (eminent domain) on Monday morning, and the Irsays might not have been allowed to move to Indianapolis.

As a Bills fan, I agree in principle with what you're saying; however, I'll shed no tears for Brian Billick and Ray Lewis. Two of the biggest douchebags the NFL has ever turned out.

I do not care if it was 50 years ago. If I was a Colts fan back then, I would have a Ravens fan yesterday. :thumbdown:

Yes...it's called eminent domain and the city of Baltimore was threatening to impose it. So you would be willing to be a Raven's fan (had you been a Colts) fan earlier, but does that differ from if you were a Brown's fan before Modell shipped them down to Baltimore? Granted not under a Mayflower scenario, but still an injustice in many people's mind? Doesn't make sense to me you would support being a Raven's fan when the Browns were shipped to Baltimore.

I do not care if it was 50 years ago. If I was a Colts fan back then, I would have a Ravens fan yesterday. :thumbdown:

revisionist history i see ..when the colts moved it was after 4 yrs of being told by the city of baltimore the the mud pit know as the colts home field was "adequate " for nfl football ...attendance was rarely over 40 k for games.. .. sorry but i agree with that move... but not the nonsense that rhe raiders have used to manipulate the cities on the left coast..

Yes...it's called eminent domain and the city of Baltimore was threatening to impose it. So you would be willing to be a Raven's fan (had you been a Colts) fan earlier, but does that differ from if you were a Brown's fan before Modell shipped them down to Baltimore? Granted not under a Mayflower scenario, but still an injustice in many people's mind? Doesn't make sense to me you would support being a Raven's fan when the Browns were shipped to Baltimore.

If I was a Colts fan when they were in Baltimore, it would be next to impossible for me to "embrace" the Ravens, especially since they had formerly been the Browns, but I would still HATE Irsay's Colts. This is a hard one to really get a good reading on isn't it?

As a Baltimore Colts fan, having NFL championship team records residing in Indianapolis would be impossible for me to accept.

Tombstone, I do not see it as revisionist history. I said nothing that was not factual. Yes it is true that the city had been jerking the team around. The two biggest cesspool stadiums in the NFL at the time were Buffalo and Baltimore, no argument. Buffalo luckily got Rich Stadium, and Baltimore got cloak and daggered.

I think (but of course I do not know) that once the city realized Irsay was really leaving, their first step was to try and take the team away from him, and I believe the second step would have been a new stadium. It is all speculation now.

Baltimore city officials waited too long to get their sh*t together and paid for it!

If there's any justice....Manning will get hit and lose a fumble, but the Colts will retain possession after the ref calls the tuck rule. Wait.....didn't they throw that rule out AFTER the Patsies got the benefit of it (probably the only team in NFL history to do so)?

I'm sorry. What are you trying to say? ;)

I was suprized that the blue noses in the FCC didn't fine Fox for dwelling on the chick wearing the t shirt with "F(deleted)k the Eagles" emblazoned on it.

I was suprized that the blue noses in the FCC didn't fine Fox for dwelling on the chick wearing the t shirt with "F(deleted)k the Eagles" emblazoned on it.

I guess that will teach me to just listen to the game! Thanks for the explanation.

I did notice in one Fox game that they kept showing a fan who seemed to be having lots of conversation with someone, and was wearing a FOX hat! :unsure:

I guess that will teach me to just listen to the game! Thanks for the explanation.

I did notice in one Fox game that they kept showing a fan who seemed to be having lots of conversation with someone, and was wearing a FOX hat! :unsure:

Its called a dunce cap. Anything Fox is dumb.