Where will Drew Bledsoe play in 2007???

Where will Drew Bledsoe play in 2007???  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Drew Bledsoe play in 2007???

• Dalllas
    • Buffalo
    • Miami
    • Houston
    • Oakland
    • Detroit
    • Other
    • He'll retire

Dalllas Don't think they want him back

Buffalo :worthy::lol:;):lol::bag:

Miami Unlikely. I think they're going with Harrington next year

Houston Nah, they'll draft a QB this year and keep Carr around for one more year

Oakland The most likely destination on your list.

Detroit Why would Detroit want Bledsoe? They have Kitna, who threw for 4200 yards, under contract for 3 more years

Other

Cleveland Wouldn't be a bad idea for Crennell to bring in some vet competition for Charlie Frye

Washington Dan The Fan likes overpaying for washed up players who used to rack up FFL points. Plus Greggggo is a big schitt in DC

New York Giants One word --- Killdrive

Waiting for a phone that never rings just like Jeff George

He'll retire Doubt it

Washington does sound like a possibility. Cant imagine him wanting to play for a non contending team or team that at least has chance to contend.

If no offer comes from a contending team where he could start, it would not surprise me that he would have place in New England as a backup thus ending his career where he started ending his career with some class.

Washington does sound like a possibility. Cant imagine him wanting to play for a non contending team or team that at least has chance to contend.

If no offer comes from a contending team where he could start, it would not surprise me that he would have place in New England as a backup thus ending his career where he started ending his career with some class.

No way in Washington. They have Jason Campbell, who showed as much if not more than JP showed this season. The way he played against the Giants in the last game solidified his stranglehold on the job.

Bledsoe refuses to be on a team where he doesn't enter camp #1 on the depth chart. He's could try to sign with the Vikings or Browns since he knows he's better than what they've got and would probably end up starting, but in the end his pride won't allow him to enter a fair competition & he'll unofficially retire after Dallas releases him. Then he'll look to come back with a team that loses their QB during the 2007 season.

After all the obvious jokes, I think Bledsoe retires. He doesn't need the money, and despite how much he is villified in Buffalo, I still think the guy has a ton of pride. His abilities may not be to the level of his pride, but he is the only one (alas, except maybe Fez) who doesn't seem to realize it. I think the experience in Dallas this year may have finally got the message through to him.

As as has been pointed out by others, Bledsoe is not going to go anywhere that he would not be the starter. Oakland, is the only team of those being menitoned without a better, younger option than Bledsoe. Bledsoe does not even remotely strike me as an "Oakland guy", and he has been around long enough to realize that Oakland is a place where most vetran QB's (defference ot Rich Gannon who made his career there) go to die, with little dignity. Whoever winds up coaching Oakland this year would be foolish to bring Bledsoe in, not to say they wouldn't try. They need to either develop one of the young guys they have there, or draft a Quinn type, who they can let learn as the team re-builds. Bledsoe would just be a waste of their time.

Miami might be a resonable destination, but Saban kind of left them in a mess. They are paying Culpepper a lot, while Harrington and Lemons are there. They also have age issues all over their defense. Can they afford to waste more salary cap on a QB that, at best, might help them win a few games more, but in no way makes them a contender?

Bledsoe will only be in the NFL next season, if he agrees to be a back-up somewhere. I don't see that happening. He will retire. Remember, even after his second season in Buffalo, TD was wondering if he would retire, part of the reason, he said, he felt the need to draft JP when he did. I think Bledsoe retires, and stays away from the game. I don't see him going into broadcasting or anything like that. Could be wrong there, but he seems like he would be happy to just retire completely.

There is no way in hell that Drew ends up in NE.

He is the exact opposite of everything Bellichek needs to run that offense. Quick decisions, quick reads, quick passes.

Looks like Drew will throwing to the neighborhood kids.

Just don't forget that washington is always considered a contender from early April until about mid September.

This may fool old Drewbag however.

There is no way in hell that Drew ends up in NE.

He is the exact opposite of everything Bellichek needs to run that offense. Quick decisions, quick reads, quick passes.

Looks like Drew will throwing to the neighborhood kids.

Well, quick decisions, quick reads and quick passes are not exactly Vinny Testerverdes' strong suits either...

Drew Bledsoe will not end up in New England, because:

A- he would never go back

b- he has very hard feelings towards Bill Bellichek

c- the Patritots would never want him...part of what has made the Pats so successful this century, is their lack of sentimentality. Nobody is expendable. Signing Bledsoe would be strictly a PR move for the Pats, they don't need PR. They have a bunch of Super Bowl rings...