NFL draft Pro mock draft

Fingon

a few things...

1) who the hell is JaMarcus Russell? if i have never heard of the guy, i dont think he will be the #1 overall pick.

I guess you did not see the Whopping he put on Notre Dame.

2) "Charlie Frye looks like a nice, young quarterback." . what is this guy smoking. Frye is a bum and everyone knows it. i see them getting a FA QB at the very least. but peterson would be a good pick for them.

It is probably a smoke screen....I am sure Cleveland is hoping against hope that the Lions don't pick a QB. They don't want to get into a bidding war. I am sure they have their

sights set on Brady Quinn, if Oakland picks Russell with the 1st overall pick. If they show

too much interest in a QB, then they will end up paying a ransom like the Giants did.

3) Ginn, Jr. gives the Bills a threat on offense and special teams." more offensive weapons is a good idea, but we have bigger needs elsewhere, and we definatly dont need help on special teams (especially not from our #12 overall pick).

We already have a similar WR on our roster and his name is Roscoe Parrish. We need a Moulds type physical WR as our #2.

personally I hope it's Zach Miller (JP needs another receiving threat) though might be too high to take a TE....with that in mind however, after reading this and knowing Marv's infatuation with "character guys" and our pressing need along the OL the pick will be Justin Blalock.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...ck.26b33e6.html

Come on, Ginn is much more then a kick returner. I dont know how you would possibly contain him & evans. We would have the best 1/2 combo in the league. With that being said, I think I would rather take Jarret if he is there due to his size.

Best combo - you mean after Boldin and Fitzgerald, of course

Ginn would be an awful pick.

The last thing the Bills need is a small, fast receiver who returns kicks.

I wouldn't mind a WR, but Ginn really wouldn't do much for our offense. How about Okoye, Lynch, Dwayne Bowe, Robert Meachem, Patrick Willis, Marcus McCauley? I would definitely take any of them over Ginn. Ginn's soft anyways.

Come on, Ginn is much more then a kick returner. I dont know how you would possibly contain him & evans. We would have the best 1/2 combo in the league. With that being said, I think I would rather take Jarret if he is there due to his size.

You do realize your whole post contradicts itself right? If you are the GM and need a WR, and you think that drafting Ginn would give you the best 1-2 combo in the league, then why would you draft a different receiver lol

Did you even watch any of the games? WR is NOT the problem when we are giving up 100 yard rushing games by half time. We need to stop the bleeding on the D-line and get a quality DT, then a quality Guard and MLB, day two you can go get a receiver. Lets pick the battles that need to be fought to win, not a flashy second receiver.

Ginn is a slightly bigger version of roscoe (remember, the roscoe that Coker called one of the most exciting players Miami has ever produced?). No Fing way. Ginn is a shiny, sparkly piece of cheesecake with hot chocolate sauce smeared all over the top. Would be nice to have, but isn't going to sustain you very well if you don't first have a full course of meat and potatoes. We need meat and potatoes.

Hmmmm, sweet tooth kicking in....

Guys, Mock Drafts are fun to use to learn about some of the players you don't know, and have fun with the combinations, but they have zero relation to what is actually going to happen, especially a year out. Marv will not be drafting a 6 foot tall WR #1. I hope over the coming Months Marv really does his homework (remember last year he was new and worrying about a coach, and still had a good draft) and we get the single best thing you can get from the draft: good football players. And it won't be based on need. Our two biggest needs are RG and LG, but there is no way those are our top two picks, because it is pretty much impossible that those would happen to be the best football players available each time we pick.

I really worry about this kids age. He'd be a mere boy playing in a big mans position. Is there any tougher position to play than the nose tackle? I see 19 years old and that scares me off more than just a bit. Plus I heard he's more of a developmental guy that will be really good in two or three years. This is not what you are looking for with the first round pick. You want the guy to have an immediate impact on the team.

If he's a sure thing from the get go then I wouldn't be too against it. It does seem there are some risks taking Okoye.

Okoye is only 19, but he was every bit a senior. Top student, team captain, a regular since his feshman year and he showed professional-type committment in the offseason when he got leaner and quicker. This guy isn't a developmental prospect so to speak. He might get better every year, but I think a bigger concern might be how much upside he has left. I like Okoye and I can certainly see the Bills drafting him because he is an achiever, I'm just not sure he is either big enough to discourage teams from running up the middle, or athletic enough to be the pass rusher they really need inside in this defense.

This draft is deep in WR's, so I don't see the pressing need to draft one in the first round. I still think a DL or OL is our primary need and I don't see much in free agency in these areas that we are going to look at.