NFL draft Pro mock draft

Fingon

last i heard it was just a sprain.

oh, i have no idea. all i knew was that it took him out of the game. i doubt we would draft a WR in the first round though, and if we did, i doubt he would be a starter quickly. Evans aside, our WRs aren't top notch, but they are not what i would call a problem.

I've already had this conversation 4 or 5 times with some Bills Fans I know and it's what, 4 Months till the Draft? :pirate:

But really, what do the Bills do if Ginn is there at #12? I know the consensus is the Bills need a bigger WR to complement the fast smaller one's they have, but Ginn is lightning in a bottle...Look at what Devin Hester added to the Bears this Season...And Ginn should add much more to the Bills Offense than Hester adds to the Bears D...Well I assume He would anyway...

There's a great debate to come should Ginn declare...

On Ginn's injury it was reported today that it is just a sprained left foot...A few weeks in a walking boot... -_-

I've already had this conversation 4 or 5 times with some Bills Fans I know and it's what, 4 Months till the Draft? :pirate:

But really, what do the Bills do if Ginn is there at #12? I know the consensus is the Bills need a bigger WR to complement the fast smaller one's they have, but Ginn is lightning in a bottle...Look at what Devin Hester added to the Bears this Season...And Ginn should add much more to the Bills Offense than Hester adds to the Bears D...Well I assume He would anyway...

On Ginn's injury it was reported today that it is just a sprained left foot...A few weeks in a walking boot... -_-

what they should do is wait till he is still there in the 2nd round when they are on the clock and pass on him again.

Don't we have enough kick returners? Pass

Come on, Ginn is much more then a kick returner. I dont know how you would possibly contain him & evans. We would have the best 1/2 combo in the league. With that being said, I think I would rather take Jarret if he is there due to his size.

what they should do is wait till he is still there in the 2nd round when they are on the clock and pass on him again.

LOL! I think who the Bills pick, obviously, will depend on how much Ralph allows Marv to spend on FA. If we resign Clements (something tells me we are going to be surprised, and they will do it) and sign the Balt. LB (it might take big bucks as well), we might go WR in the first round followed by a run-stuffing DT and then a Guard in the third or visa-versa. We can get an effective nasty guard in the middle rounds. It is a waste to pick him inside the first 75 players unless he is a true gem. I would not sign a guard from FA as they tend never to work out--see Tutan Reyes, Villarial, the guy we had gotten from Philly a few years ago, etc.

If the Bills are serious about contending, Ralph will have to own up and use up his cap. Otherwise, we can depend on more mediocre years to follow.

I think we need to take the totally unglamorous pick and take Okoye......

I really worry about this kids age. He'd be a mere boy playing in a big mans position. Is there any tougher position to play than the nose tackle? I see 19 years old and that scares me off more than just a bit. Plus I heard he's more of a developmental guy that will be really good in two or three years. This is not what you are looking for with the first round pick. You want the guy to have an immediate impact on the team.

If he's a sure thing from the get go then I wouldn't be too against it. It does seem there are some risks taking Okoye.

The only thing that impresses me about Ginn Jr is his straight line speed. His size, route running (Anthony Gonzalez was a MUCH better route runner than Ginn) and durability all concern me. If you look at Santonio Holmes, he wasn't an immediate impact player that was capable of replacing Randel-El like Cowher expected. I think the same will be said about Ginn once all is said and done.

a few things...

1) who the hell is JaMarcus Russell? if i have never heard of the guy, i dont think he will be the #1 overall pick.

2) "Charlie Frye looks like a nice, young quarterback." . what is this guy smoking. Frye is a bum and everyone knows it. i see them getting a FA QB at the very least. but peterson would be a good pick for them.

3) Ginn, Jr. gives the Bills a threat on offense and special teams." more offensive weapons is a good idea, but we have bigger needs elsewhere, and we definatly dont need help on special teams (especially not from our #12 overall pick).

a few things...

1) who the hell is JaMarcus Russell? if i have never heard of the guy, i dont think he will be the #1 overall pick.

please tell me that my sarcasm detector is broken and you arent REALLY being serious here.

maybe he shouldn't have celebrated so much over his TD run.

Getting injured while hot dogging is pretty bad.

He wasn't hurt when he was hot dogging, he was hurt when every member of tOSU football team and marching band jumped on him because they all thought when you take the opening kick back in the BCS championship game, you automatically win.

We already have a WR similar to Hester on our Roster and his name is Roscoe Parrish.