4.) Cleveland - Adrian Peterson, RB Oklahoma

5.) Arizona - Joe Thomas, OT Wisconsin

6.) Washington - Gaines Adams, DE Clemson

7.) Minnesota - Dwayne Jarrett, WR USC

8.) Houston - LaRon Landry, S LSU

9.) Miami - Paul Posluszny, LB Penn State

10.) Atlanta - Alan Branch, DT Michigan

11.) San Francisco - Leon Hall, CB Michigan

The poll choices are of players that you could choose from as a GM to put in a Bills uni. Who would it be?

EDIT: The poll got screwed up and unposted. Anyone know how to fix it?

I know it's early, but here's my mock leading up to our pick:

1.) Oakland - JaMarcus Russell, QB LSU

2.) Detroit - Brady Quinn, QB Notre Dame

3.) Tampa Bay - Calvin Johnson, WR Georgia tech

The poll choices are of players that you could choose from as a GM to put in a Bills uni. Who would it be?

Who did we acquire/lose in free agency? Without knowing that then it's really hard to say but assuming we lose Fletcher then I think Patrick Willis is the most obvious choice. Of course would also consider OG Justin Blalock, pending his decision today CB Antoine Cason or CBs Darrelle Revis and Marcus McCuley to name a few. Another name to consider be DE Jamaal Anderson, who might go much higher though pending his post season workouts etc.

EDIT: I've just learned Antoine Cason is staying in school so crossing him off my list.

I know it's early, but here's my mock leading up to our pick:

1.) Oakland - JaMarcus Russell, QB LSU

2.) Detroit - Brady Quinn, QB Notre Dame

3.) Tampa Bay - Calvin Johnson, WR Georgia tech

Can't really figure that pick out without knowing the fate of Fletcher, Clements and Kelsay as well as what FA's we sign.

Assuming the roster on Draft day is the same as it is now, I would take Marshawn Lynch RB Cal. and never look back. I don't see any possibility of him being available at 12 but if by some miracle he is, Marv will nab him.

This a draft rich with CB's so even if Nate was gone, if the draft went like this and Lynch was there, I'd still take him and wait for Rd. 2 to get a CB. Daymeion Hughes for example or Fred Bennett or Aaron Ross, etc. We'd be nuts to pass on Lynch.

Assuming Lynch were gone but otherwise your first 11 was the same, unless Branch, Hall or maybe Posluszny dropped, I'd give strong consideration to Miller at TE.

Can't really figure that pick out without knowing the fate of Fletcher, Clements and Kelsay as well as what FA's we sign.

Assuming the roster on Draft day is the same as it is now, I would take Marshawn Lynch RB Cal. and never look back. I don't see any possibility of him being available at 12 but if by some miracle he is, Marv will nab him.

This a draft rich with CB's so even if Nate was gone, if the draft went like this and Lynch was there, I'd still take him and wait for Rd. 2 to get a CB. Daymeion Hughes for example or Fred Bennett or Aaron Ross, etc. We'd be nuts to pass on Lynch.

Assuming Lynch were gone but otherwise your first 11 was the same, unless Branch, Hall or maybe Posluszny dropped, I'd give strong consideration to Miller at TE.

Agreed. With the board going this way take Lynch and get a smart, athletic OG, and a OT after filling whatever NEEDS we have at that point at LB or maybe CB.

Minn, Atlanta, Houston or even Clev could take this guy though...

Put up your list as a reply, and we'll see what we can do...

(Even though I'm really, REALLY annoyed that you sent Poz to Miami. How could you? :pirate: )

Tell me who we Sign in Free Agency and I can give an opinion...But until then who knows?

For example...What if the Bills go out and spend Big Cash on MLB along with the Offensive and Defensive Lines, but nothing at CB? In that scenerio I'm pretty sure CB would be the Top Need...

Right now the Player that most intrigues Me is certainly Okoye...But I also think Ted Ginn Jr. has the potential to be REAL special...

We'll see what shakes down after Free Agency, The Combine, The Workouts, etc... :pirate:

Tell me who we Sign in Free Agency and I can give an opinion...But until then who knows?

For example...What if the Bills go out and spend Big Cash on MLB along with the Offensive and Defensive Lines, but nothing at CB? In that scenerio I'm pretty sure CB would be the Top Need...

Right now the Player that most intrigues Me is certainly Okoye...But I also think Ted Ginn Jr. has the potential to be REAL special...

We'll see what shakes down after Free Agency, The Combine, The Workouts, etc... :pirate:

Ted Ginn can be real special along the lines of Troy Williamson- real fast straight line speed but little else.

big time bust waiting to happen.

DT, MLB (assuming Fletcher leaves), OG. Okoye looks good, although I'd rather have (who wouldn't) Branch.

In this order.

If Nate leaves, use a second to pick a replacement for him. Cover 2 schemes don't need superb CBs, but, as we saw this year, good-if-not-great DTs/MLB are absolutely needed for it to work.

No WRs and RBs, that is, no glamour picks. If the line can't block and the D isn't stout, this will never be a playoff team.