Super Bowl Party

who is having a party ??? . We have been going to the burnthills fire house 10 years . My good friend who is a giant fan hosted the party at his house every year that the Bills went to the super bowl +a couple of years . His wife has cancer and may only be around a few more months . So at this time I am not sure where we will be this year . :thumbsup:

My wife makes a good pasta salad. She adds, all sorts of different cheeses, she adds the best ingredient which is Italian sausage, its really good. Top it off with some Italian dressing.

Another think thats good is those bread bowls that have the shredded beef and rye dip. One of my favorites.

Ok everyone, looking for some food ideas...beyond the traditional chips/salsa, pizza, wings, and barley & hops beverages, what do you serve at your Super Bowl parties? I would like to add some different stuff this year!

Here's two that always work well for our parties:

(1) Chili - Stick with a basic recipe and don't go overboard with the heat. 1-2 jalapenos/pound of hamburger should do it.

(2) Beef on Weck - Keep the beef & juice in a crock pot on low. Try to get your baker to make smaller kimmelweck rolls, about the size of dinner rolls. This works better for parties as people are more likely to carry around a smaller sandwich. Put out some good horseradish and you're good to go.

Someone always brings spinach dip with the dipping bread cut into 1" cubes. And there's always a vegetable tray with ranch dressing for dipping.

Try to take Monday off to recoup and clean up.

How about apples and peanut butter. A delicious treat. Or you could always just have a big bucket of avacados.

Yes - and you could serve chocolate fondue with marshmallows.

Oh - and have plenty of Rose wine on hand.

And cheese souffle too.

And don't forget to decorate the room in pink team logos, rainbow flags, and have a fetish room in back.

Yes - and you could serve chocolate fondue with marshmallows.

Oh - and have plenty of Rose wine on hand.

And cheese souffle too.

And don't forget to decorate the room in pink team logos, rainbow flags, and have a fetish room in back.

AAAAHHHHahahahaha! Exactly.

You dont need any food at a Super Bowl party if you have enough booze and hookers. Jeeze.