Bills 'Thank You' hilite video

http://www.buffalobills.com/ThankYouVideo.jsp - this link came in an email to season ticket holders. Enjoy!

Couple of comments.

1) That was a cool video. Does get you excited for next year when you realize everybody but #59 and # 22 should be back.

2) I give the bills some credit for trying some viral marketing and asking for a friend email address. Now, if I was they, I would extend some king of offer for refering a friend who buys seasons. Crimminy, make it a free beverage of your choice, a signed hat, $25 per seat /per seat your friend buys, etc. But, at least they trying.

The only thing that would have made that video better is more audio from the radio play-by-play. But I'd have never seen it if you didn't post it, so thanks a lot for that. I love stuff like that.

I agree the radio commentary was great. Murph is an appropriate "heir" to Van Miller. He adds a level of excitement to the game that most sportscasters just don't have.

BTW: I got this too. I sent an e-mail a few weeks back, saying I was interested in 2007 season ticket info, and got in "the list" :thumbdown:

ditto

You can try these:

This is the link to the file itself. Open up your media player, and use the link below as your file source.

mms://helix.americaneagle.com/buffalobills/thankyou.wmv

(I tried it with Windows Media player and Real player, and it works in both)

or you can download the play list here:

Right click on the link below, and choose "Save Link As ..." or Save Target As ..."

video playlist

Once downloaded, double clicking on it should automatically open up your default media player