Tonights Game

Frez

PICK #12 The Bills Pick:

Quinn Pitcock (DT, Ohio State)

Jason Peters could be the answer at LT, but don’t be surprised to see the Bills address OT early, along with WR and possibly TE. On defense, they lack a run-stuffing DT to team up with injured rookie John McCargo and Quinn Pitcock of Ohio State is the best run-stopper in the draft.

I like Amobi Okoye out of Louisville as our number one.

our number one.

On number two I would go with Aaron Sears out of Tennessee. This guy would be excellent at gaurd for us.

At number three I'd recommend we look at Justin Harrel out of Tennessee. He would be a for sure day one pick but for a biceps injury that kept him out most of the season. Now those three picks would strengthen us on both sides of the line of scrimmage!

I like Amobi Okoye out of Louisville as our number one.

our number one.

On number two I would go with Aaron Sears out of Tennessee. This guy would be excellent at gaurd for us.

At number three I'd recommend we look at Justin Harrel out of Tennessee. He would be a for sure day one pick but for a biceps injury that kept him out most of the season. Now those three picks would strengthen us on both sides of the line of scrimmage!

That dude is like 19 isn't he? Can he handle the NFL?

That dude is like 19 isn't he? Can he handle the NFL?

Yup...that is an upside. He's just gotten better and better, and he is a brilliant kid. I gotta feeling he may be in the superstar category as he matures, As he is he would be the best available and worthy of a pick at 12.

So you suggest we have a Peter's and a Pitcock on the same team? How about Sam Vagina? Or Joe Boobie? :rolleyes::lol:

PICK #12 The Bills Pick:

Jason Peters could be the answer at LT, but don’t be surprised to see the Bills address OT early, along with WR and possibly TE. On defense, they lack a run-stuffing DT to team up with injured rookie John McCargo and Quinn Pitcock of Ohio State is the best run-stopper in the draft.

PICK #12 The Bills Pick:

Here's a great article about Quinn Pitcock...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/sto...&id=2722314

Sounds like just the run stuffer we've been looking for since big Pat left. He also sounds like he's on the opposite end of the motivational scale to Sam Adams.

So what you guys are saying is we have a very good chance of getting a quality DT with our pick....

Awesome....lets get our line help through free agence and go linebacker in the 2nd round

make that LB Patrick Willis in the first round.

Not after seeing this guy get utterly dominated against UF. I was watching him pretty much the entire game and he was stopped at the point of contact everytime. Where is this great leg drive we all heard of? The guy disappeared like the rest of the Buckeyes. I think that we need to address the position in FA and take Willis if he is still there. Sorry but I am passing on Pitcock.

After last night Okoye is looking better and better. Now, let's think about this. Some say he won't get to the twelfth pick, which is another way of saying he is the best DT in the draft. We need a DT more than anything else (remember my Ngata rants last year.) We will have MLB's available at the second or third round or in free agency. I think we address the line. As to last night, I don't think Pitcock is the guy for us, but I'm sure impressed with Florida's offensive line. Waiting to see the rankings today....how about this?

1. Florida

2. USC

3. Boise State

4. Ohio State?

Hes another Tim Anderson!

Tim Anderson was a big run stuffer that played at Ohio State, and hes done nothing for the Buffalo Bills.

From what I seen lastnight Ohio St couldnt stop anything the Gators ran.....

See my post above.

See my post above.

We think alike! I laughed watching that Pitcock play. He really did remind me of Tim Anderson. He's and average player that played on a good team that made him look better then he really is.

Patrick Willis is the guy id love to see Buffalo go after. I think he would fit well with the defense Buffalo runs and he would fit well with Spikes, Crowell, but thats if Fletcher leaves.