Sabans Gone!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Saban is not only the most overrated coach in the game, he's the biggest flake. I'm glad we spanked his sorry asss this year....twice.

Could not agree more.

i cannot stop laughing at the Fins fans who were saying this division is over for years now tht Saban is in town!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Could not agree more.

i cannot stop laughing at the Fins fans who were saying this division is over for years now tht Saban is in town!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see what they'll say if MM really is promoted to HC....if that happens, then I'm convinced that there is a God :thumbsup:

I can't wait to see what they'll say if MM really is promoted to HC....if that happens, then I'm convinced that there is a God :thumbsup:

Then if MM hired Killdrive as an OC or Assistant HC then that would put the cherry on top of the sundae! :)

Whos the next clown to take the helm in Miami? God I hope its MM.

Unless they make massive upgrades to their offensive personell during the offseason it won't make a lick of difference who they hire. You could put Parcells in charge of that pile of flotsam and they still wouldn't produce enough offense to be a threat.

I love it :):thumbsup::lol:

First off I am a Dolphin fan, and secondly couldn't give two ***** one way or the other. I enjoy watching them but don't get to the life or death point depending on how they do. The sun will still come up in the morning is the way I look at.

According to SI he met with the owner face to face but did contact his assts. via phone. Still unexcusable from a management decision. That and the fact they have a timeline with his quotes about not taking the job. He better hope he has sucess at Bama, he's burned alot of bridges in the NFL and in college.

I would disagree about the disarray part. Granted lately they are treading water but a franchise that just had it's third losing season in team history is far that.

Anyway, anybody really think that MM has a shot is very delusional. I definately can see why you would want him though, he is horrible, and I cringed when they hired him. I'm from WNY so I got to see the debacle first hand when he was with the Bills.

Listening to the sirius broadcast, if you guys think Ralph Wilson talks out the side of his mouth, you should have a listen to the Blowhard owner in Miami sell the load of crap down he's sitting on.......The media is foaming at the mouth for Nick-O's ass and it coouldn't happen to a better guy!! Bummer for the media who bought the line of BS last spring and annointed the Fish the next superbowl champs!!

Things are looking better everyday for the Bills......2 wins in the win column for next season, the Fins are officially rebuilding and now are stuuck with Nick-o's projects and the salary cap prob's they create.........WOOOOO! :thumbsup:

Media reports that Clepper has swelled to 285 lbs...nice!

You would have hoped he would have up front to the team about his intentions but you couldn't have in case the Bama deal blows up. I don't think it would have been a very difficult decision for me. Bama offers you a contract that is 5-7 years longer for about the same amount of money and you don't have the the same win in 2 or 3 yrs or your fired mentality as in the NFL.

Thanks Wayne but I got a better offer that you could never match. It sucks when you are passionate about your team but all it really is is a job, and you have to take a better deal when one comes your way. I don't blame him or hate him for that.

Nobody here ever went to a new job and did not like it? He never really wanted to be an NFL coach. He liked the college game better. He tried the PRO game and did not feel it was for him . So he decieded to leave. Remember good pro coaches have no family life. He found out that this was not for him. Bama came after him and if he nevr comes back to the NFL so what. He will be a millionaire.