Denver Broncos DB Darrent Williams shot and killed.

Spanky46

I do not appreciate your attitude here. If you want to dispute facts, come at me with facts. If juvenile name calling is the only thing you can bring to the table, there are plenty of Patriot forums you can join.

Yeah. You know a lot of facts about this shooting. The kid had it coming to him. Go pat yourself on the back some more.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My whole thing is this:

If this happened to a NBA player, without knowing the facts...I bet most here would automatically assume that player had it coming to him....

But with a NFL player, the standards are different.

THAT is the issue I have.

Did Darrent Williams have it coming to him? Who knows....

In a way I sort of do and here is why: When there are people out there who will just ramdonly do a drive buy shooting, that is downright scary

My whole thing is this:

If this happened to a NBA player, without knowing the facts...I bet most here would automatically assume that player had it coming to him....

But with a NFL player, the standards are different.

THAT is the issue I have.

Did Darrent Williams have it coming to him? Who knows....

In a way I sort of do and here is why: When there are people out there who will just ramdonly do a drive buy shooting, that is downright scary

And my point is that it is rare that random acts of violence, such as this one, occur in a good section of town. You put yourself in a bad situation often enough, bad things will happen.

BTW, for those interested, his myspace page is here http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...45-8f9a91f6be96

And my point is that it is rare that random acts of violence, such as this one, occur in a good section of town. You put yourself in a bad situation often enough, bad things will happen.

BTW, for those interested, his myspace page is here http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...45-8f9a91f6be96

That myspace page is only going to reinforce those who belive that "D-Will" was a thug and promoted the lifestyle of being one.

congrats you cracked the case..someone must have viewed his myspace page and decided...."This thug has to go".... :)

The NFL proves yet again it is the most overlooked thug league in sports.

Why? Because the media and fans are having too much fun watching watered down mediocre football while tailgating, making 100 dollar parlay bets, and deciding on who to start on one of their 10 fantasy football lineups. So let's trash the NBA because hey, I do not have Melo on my fantasy roster and I do not get blitzed at the Staples Center parking lot for a Lakers game!

RIP Darrent.

you keep on comparing the nba to the nfl in the thug department.the fact is they were at a party being hosted by the denver nugget players so in a sense there is the thugness aspect from the nba.

Yeah. You know a lot of facts about this shooting. The kid had it coming to him. Go pat yourself on the back some more.

Congrats! You are the biggest douchebag that I have ever seen on TBD, and you have earned this award against some tough competition. You are the first person in all of my years here to ever make my ignore list.

Before I write your sorry, confused ass off, I will tell you that your posts are rather generic and really add nothing to this board. Your gay crusade on PPP, while obviously heartfelt, was boring and stirred little response. You are a cowardly little weasel, and obviously confused about your own identity. Work things out Big Guy! :D

If you would be kind enough to post your other screen names, I will happily block them too.

Your problems are many and deep. Believe it or not, I hope that you can sift through them and acquire some sort of life. Well, I mean that at least as much as I can. I want to feel this way.

In any event, go suck another rooster.

Really, does any of this matter? Kid got shot, is dead.

We can all sit around and say "If that was ME..." but no one really knows the whole story. No one other than Javon Walker and he ain't talking.

Oh my God, this marks the 2nd time ever that JSP and I have agreed on something. :D

I never said DW was Ed.

Why don't you go exercise your wrist while staring at your Vince Young poster?

There's a reason why the Texans logo is a !@#$ skull.

This quote is from you:

Which makes me all the more happy that Marv likes 'character' guys who keep out of this stuff.

Sure, you didn't say DW was a bad person, just that he wasn't a character guy. :D

The funny thing is that William's previous coach(s) have told/warned him to stop hanging around suspect people and characters... They said he he had "cleaned" it up...

Ya... This might be random... I just wonder if this is his past or maybe his present "catching" up with him?

Doesn't it always go that as soon as you clean up your act... Then bame... Or did he clean up his act.

I feel sorry for him and his family... Things do seem to haunt you.

Garbage in is always garbage out.

But, given his past dealings with suspect people... Shouldn't HE ( I am saying DW only) have avoided joints and "the scene"?... Kinda like an alchoholic... You just can't go back to social drinking or take a sip...

Just my $.02...

you keep on comparing the nba to the nfl in the thug department.the fact is they were at a party being hosted by the denver nugget players so in a sense there is the thugness aspect from the nba.

Come on the whole mentality has been around the NFL just like the NBA for AGES... Just today it SEEMS they settle the score with guns...

Clubs, strip bars... The whole scene...

Back in the day (BFLO that is) it was places like the old Mr.C's (now the Tally-Ho) on Genessee...

Past players from the Bills like Lucious Sanford or Jim Haslett didn't lack anything in the "thug factor" and "**** factor".

It usually goes both ways... Azzholes on both sides that is... People see the "big, bad football player"... Mix in some alcohol... The "big, bad football player" then tries to assert his position... Now mix in a little more alcohol... Usually things don't end well... Sometimes with guns... Heck even in the past with guns...

It is all bout bravado... Money, cars... Chicks and booze...

Things have always been getting ugly... This is a tradgedy... They aren't saints either...

The NFL will "spin" this...

Congrats! You are the biggest douchebag that I have ever seen on TBD, and you have earned this award against some tough competition. You are the first person in all of my years here to ever make my ignore list.

Before I write your sorry, confused ass off, I will tell you that your posts are rather generic and really add nothing to this board. Your gay crusade on PPP, while obviously heartfelt, was boring and stirred little response. You are a cowardly little weasel, and obviously confused about your own identity. Work things out Big Guy! :D

If you would be kind enough to post your other screen names, I will happily block them too.

Your problems are many and deep. Believe it or not, I hope that you can sift through them and acquire some sort of life. Well, I mean that at least as much as I can. I want to feel this way.

In any event, go suck another rooster.

Bill... I think he was being sarcastic... Look who he was replying to...