Dissed again. SI 34 breakout players of 2006

I wish you people would give it a rest with the world hates Buffalo crap. It's really not very becoming.

Yeah but if Buffalo got the props they deserved once in a blue moon, most folks on this board would becoming all over themselves. It's almost like Buffalo isn't even in the same league as the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Patriots, and Dolphins.

Honestly.......I like when the Bills are overlooked.....I think it played a major role when Buffalo played, Indy & SD.....Buffalo can sneak up on teams. I dont want all the attention, i like being under the radar.

And the only way the Bills would get as much air time on E$PN as the Cowboys do would (maybe) be if they won their first 10 games in 2007.

Look at the Sabres - arguably the best team in the NHL this year and the only props they get are from Barry Melrose when he visits Sportscenter once a week. Buffalo is just too small of a market for ESPN or SI or anyone else to pay attention to.

Yeah but if Buffalo got the props they deserved once in a blue moon, most folks on this board would becoming all over themselves. It's almost like Buffalo isn't even in the same league as the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Patriots, and Dolphins.

Newsflash: Other than the 'fins, they're not.........yet.

Honestly.......I like when the Bills are overlooked.....I think it played a major role when Buffalo played, Indy & SD.....Buffalo can sneak up on teams. I dont want all the attention, i like being under the radar.

So you are saying that the Bills opponents determine how good a team is by how much press they are getting? :censored::)

I prefer a little bit of national media hush. We are just an 8-8 (or 7-9) team....nothing to see here folks...don't pick us as your team on the rise next year...just go about your business and we'll see you in orchard park in December and January...

Although the one thing I hope we get some media attention for is so we have more nationally televised games.

Because the rest of the country doesn't care about the Bills. The Bills are completely irrelevant in the NFL.

Romo has been horrible as of late.......Rivers just has the guys around him, so he has no choice but to be good!

Philip Rivers and Tom Brady have more in common than most.

Both inherited amazing teams with great players and coaches.

If even 1 of them ever has to experience even an inkling of adversity I'd be real surprised.

Same goes for Romo.

What's great about players like these is their personal meltdowns on the sidelines when 1 little thing goes wrong. (See Peyton Mannings post game speech to the media after last years playoff loss, I believe he was sacked 5 or 6 times and blamed the whole line for the poor day)

At least JP has been down in the dumps and had some BS around him at times, he's a much stronger player for having experienced such.

me too. Plus I plan on drafting JP as my backup in fantasy next year. I live in Giants country and bust on my Giants fans-"You could of had JP-now you are stuck with Eli". Man does that piss them off!

Did Peters make the list? If not, disregard every single word they have to say.

He might be the most improved player of 06.

Couldn't agree more with you. Jason Peters is the best lineman Buffalo has had in a decade.

The fact that JP or Lee didn't make the list either is hilarious.

Lee's 3rd season, 1st as the #1 WR on a team that ranks near the bottom on passing offense and he ranks 6th in the NFL currently, gets overlooked, fugging great.

JP should be a candidate for most improved player. He also had a breakout season and overcame more critics than supporters.