Dissed again. SI 34 breakout players of 2006

And the only way the Bills would get as much air time on E$PN as the Cowboys do would (maybe) be if they won their first 10 games in 2007.

Look at the Sabres - arguably the best team in the NHL this year and the only props they get are from Barry Melrose when he visits Sportscenter once a week. Buffalo is just too small of a market for ESPN or SI or anyone else to pay attention to.

Want media coverage ,just sign TO or a bunch of felons.

I would rather be invisible and be SB bound.

Philip Rivers and Tom Brady have more in common than most.

Both inherited amazing teams with great players and coaches.

:o

When Brady became the Patriots' starting QB in 2001, the team the team was 7-19 in its last 21 games. The previous offseason, Pro Football Weekly published a survey of NFL insiders that revealed that the Patriots were the team everyone thought was least likely to win a Super Bowl.

Please explain how the pre-Brady Patriots were an "amazing team with great players and coaches." Because I had to watch those teams, and they looked like crappy teams with scrap-heap players and average coaches.

If even 1 of them ever has to experience even an inkling of adversity I'd be real surprised.

In 2003 and 2004, the Patriots started record numbers of players due to injury, and Brady led them to Super Bowl wins despite it. That's not adversity? Brady has played entire seasons with a separated shoulder and a sports hernia ('03 and '05, respectively). That's not adversity?

In 2003 and 2004, the Patriots started record numbers of players due to injury, and Brady led them to Super Bowl wins despite it. That's not adversity? Brady has played entire seasons with a separated shoulder and a sports hernia ('03 and '05, respectively). That's not adversity?

No its not adversity :o , adversity is starting 61 players in a season, and starting the season 0-6 :(