• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe not in the street, but

ghost in the graveyard

kick the can

spud

878009[/snapback]

I forgot about Ghost in the Graveyard. I actually lived right on Abbott, not much "in the street" fun for me. Used to play hockey at friends' houses, though.

-Jeff

twouch football. Used to cut in between cars to receive a pass, and try to impale the defender on the fins of the vehicle. Also had a rule that if you hit the telephone wire on a pass you got the play over. Had a kid who could actually hit the wire at will and got a lot of free plays that way.

I played wiffle ball baseball almost every damn day when I was a kid. We had our neighborhood game up to ten kids at one point. We used the wiffle balls that didn't have the openings in them....they were hard plastic and MAN could you ever go deep with those things.

In HS we played tackle football just about every weekend...good times.

maybe not in the street, but

ghost in the graveyard

kick the can

spud

878009[/snapback]

Kickball when younger, like under 6 or 7

spud

ofcourse hockey

snow ball figts

older 11 plus

hopping cars!!!!! dam people used to get pissed when you hopped their cars, and my friggen old man would knock us silly when we got caught.

Do kids in Buffalo still hop cars?

we played stickball every day in the backyard..I hit a ball that is still in orbit..so if you see the ball fly by your house..wave to it..

878371[/snapback]

Being a kid and hitting the living sh-- out of a ball is a great feeling :thumbsup: