Buy Some Damn Tickets, Will You?

R. Rich

I live in the Baltimore area and I have season tickets. I made half of the trips up there and sold the other half. If I can do it, so can you local people. I am superior to you because I can purchase season tickets. Green Bay is better than you all (I saw it on Wikipedia).

Have a Happy Holiday!

There's always next year.  Don't worry. 

Of course, you could make the trip down to Baltimore for the Bills-Ravens game...

875129[/snapback]

Someday that would be a fun thing to do!

The good thing is that they were 3-0 this year in games I attended :w00t:

I live in the Baltimore area and I have season tickets.  I made half of the trips up there and sold the other half.  If I can do it, so can you local people.  I am superior to you because I can purchase season tickets.  Green Bay is better than you all (I saw it on Wikipedia). 

Have a Happy Holiday!

875126[/snapback]

Get bent. :w00t:

And Merry Christmas to you too...

I live in the Baltimore area and I have season tickets.  I made half of the trips up there and sold the other half.  If I can do it, so can you local people.  I am superior to you because I can purchase season tickets.  Green Bay is better than you all (I saw it on Wikipedia). 

Have a Happy Holiday!

875126[/snapback]

Merry Christmas, Mr. Rich. Glad you're here to keep us on our toes, always.

Have a Happy Holiday!

875126[/snapback]

I'm missing out on Family Christmas Eve Traditions to go to this weekends game. Where are you going to be?

Have a Happy Holiday!

875126[/snapback]

:P

My best to you and Lisa. :w00t:

Have 4 seats...again......not bad for coming all the way from Down Under to watch my team play (I'm originally from here but work and live there now). Hopefully they can repeat last weeks performance and I'll leave here 2-0 :w00t:

Have a Happy Holiday!

875126[/snapback]

:w00t:

being a poor college stuent in FL makes it hard :w00t:. when i lived up there i was able to make it to buffalo 4 times a season. but now i only go to NY in the summer. but i will be back in a year and a half and won't miss a game! by then hopefully the bills will be really good and i will have to fight for tickets. and believe me, i will fight for them

I'll have about 14 seats filled in my living room to watch the game on DirecTV. I'm anxious for revenge on the MSM.

Decided to invite some fellow Dallas Bills Backers to come over and partake in my first attempt at home made Beef on Weck.

Hey, by the way...how do I get the salt and the seeds to stick to the rolls? :w00t:

I'll have about 14 seats filled in my living room to watch the game on DirecTV. I'm anxious for revenge on the MSM. 

Decided to invite some fellow Dallas Bills Backers to come over and partake in my first attempt at home made Beef on Weck.

Hey, by the way...how do I get the salt and the seeds to stick to the rolls?  :w00t:

875463[/snapback]

This may help, if you're making them from scratch. (Think we also used to use the egg-white method when we made our own soft pretzels...)

Have a Happy Holiday!

875126[/snapback]

Glad I could take most of your tickets off your hands .

my son says THAKK YOU

I only made 4 games this year .

have a good Holiday R.Rich

:w00t::P