Season Ticket Holders: would you buy

When a decent percentage of my tickets already go unused? (I go to all the games, but sometimes end up sitting in the folks' JK Club seats instead of using my own... but I never know if that seat is available until I'm actually at the game. I've carried extras into three games this year.)

I wouldn't be offended, but I seriously doubt I'd buy more...

Here's a better idea: instead of more aggressive marketing to people who've already made an investment in the team, maybe they should find some NEW buyers.

Would you be offended if the Bills aggressively pushed this at you, as a season ticket holder?

How imperative that these seats be placed near your existing seats?

873371[/snapback]

Yes, I would buy two more if they were right next to mine, or directly in front of mine or beside mine. Yes.

If in another part of the stadium, no I wouldn't.

I requested an upgrade/additional tickets near my existing and was given the party line about seniority flowdown. Choose to keep mine instead of risking less desirable seats but did request to be informed if any were available in my vicinity. Was told several months later (prior to the tickets being issued) that nothing was found. During the season I found that the two seats behind me were purchased by first time buyers.

I am offended that the available seats have to be coordinated by the dysfunctional ticket office staff. Why not list all available seats and let them be chosen by seniority on-line (ie week 1 all season owners with 30+ years can purchase; week 2 25+ years ...).

Also have been trying to contact the owner of the 3 seats next to me for the past 3 years. The owner has never attended a game and scalps them. Would like the opportunity to purchase them to supplement mine. All I request is that the ticket office give the owner my contact info and if the owner wishes to contact me he can. I am told this can't be done because of privacy concerns.

The ticket office and associated policies should be restructured to serve the fans.

Funny story about the un-aggressive ticket sales office:

A guy at work had three season tix (him and two buddies) for many years. They weren't sure what they were going to do before this year. The Bills ticket office was calling regularly, inquiring as to if they were going to renew. Finally, this guy at work calls up and says, "I'd like to renew my season tickets, but I'm only going to purchase two this year, instead of three."

The Bills ticket rep says, "OK. Why only two, if you don't mind my asking? What happened to the third guy?"

"Oh, well, he's not too optimistic about the season," my friend said.

The Bills rep replied, "Yeah, I can see that."

:lol:

And no, I wouldn't buy another ticket. My ass only uses one seat, so my ass only pays for one seat.

I'd pay a few hundred more dollars a year for my seats in the P McGuire Club. I think what they may have to do is add more club seats and take away about 5k of upper level seating. Make the capacity around 70k. Then maybe open more seating again if the volume is there.

Would you be offended if the Bills aggressively pushed this at you, as a season ticket holder?

How imperative that these seats be placed near your existing seats?

873371[/snapback]

It would depend on the price.

I'm actually real worried that the Bills will start charging for that personal seat license bullsh_t that other teams are charging for.

I'd have to drop my seasons if that happens.

I just put a deposit on a pair (first time), and I think i'll sit in the upper deck, lower rows.... I find sitting up top  better for watching the game anyway.  Might consider adding a couple more in two years though, not now anyway

873908[/snapback]

Sitting upper deck is great, I'm in the 11th row and the view is perfect.

I'd pay a few hundred more dollars a year for my seats in the P McGuire Club.  I think what they may have to do is add more club seats and take away about 5k of upper level seating.  Make the capacity around 70k.  Then maybe open more seating again if the volume is there.

874220[/snapback]

I would like to purchase season tickets in one of the clubs ... is there a waiting list, and if so how long? Can you shed some light on the average cost per ticket including PSL's?