Season Ticket Holders: would you buy

I would like to purchase season tickets in one of the clubs ... is there a waiting list, and if so how long? Can you shed some light on the average cost per ticket including PSL's?

874732[/snapback]

I'm on the list also, the tickets for the Jim Kelly club seats range anywhere from $1000 to $1750 per ticket, this is from Josh Beechler, a ticket sales coordinator. You can find his email address on BB.com.

Josh indicated to me that there may be some openings this year. Not sure of the proximity though. Email or call him, very professional and down to earth guy.

I'm on the list also, the tickets for the Jim Kelly club seats range anywhere from $1000 to $1750 per ticket, this is from Josh Beechler, a ticket sales coordinator.  You can find his email address on BB.com.

Josh indicated to me that there may be some openings this year.  Not sure of the proximity though. Email or call him, very professional and down to earth guy.

874738[/snapback]

Thanks a lot. I will do that. I really like to go to the games, but I only really like to go if my dad can go with me (he is a huge Bills fan also) and he decides to only sit in the clubs (due to some previous experiences over the past 20 years throughout other parts of the stadium).