Greetings from Tennessee

vinceyoungfan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is going downhill quickly due to ignorant name-calling and poor sportsmanship. :P

Therefore, this thread now needs a gratuitous Scarlett Johansson photo to return it to intelligent conversation. :w00t:

875215[/snapback]

Now that's worth reading 8 pages of this thread. Thanks for the inspiration. Ohh.. how often I've wonderd about lickin her... oh nevermind.

This thread makes me sad that Vince is a Titan. :P

875248[/snapback]

Sometimes people just grow in different directions. It just happens. You'll find another QB, its a matter of time. I know it seems like Vince is the last, but that is just not true. There will be others.

I tell you what, some day you will find a quarterback that just ignites your feelings more than you ever thought Vince could, and you'll see that i am right. I know it doesn't seem that way now, but he wasn't right for you anyway.

I'm not going to let you sit here on your ass sulking over a dead beat douche like Vince Young. You are the person in the position of power now. You can either sit on your couch and mope about Vince, or you can go find a quarterback that will make your life even better.

Hang in there buddy! :w00t:

ALL OF YOU ARE IGNORANT IF YOU THINK VINCE YOUNG SCORED A SIX ON THE WONDERLICK TEST.  MAYBE IF YOU DO SOME RESEARCH YOU WILL SEE HE GOT A 16 ON THAT TEST.  BUNCH OF MORONS.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE TITANS RUIN YOUR CHANCES OF GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS. CAN SUNDAY GET HERE ANY SOONER?

BUNCH OF UNEDUCATED YANKEES

875209[/snapback]

Your use of caps is concerning and once again illustrates that you are a mongoloid idiot who should not be on this board.

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh a frigging 16, that still puts him at the bottom of the barrel and barely able to spell or put his shoes on the right feet.

Your QB is not that good, he can't make clutch throws and will get injured sooner or later.

You're a southern tard who should not be posting on this board. You don't come onto our board and make inflammatory statements and not expect to get harassed and insulted.

ALL OF YOU ARE IGNORANT IF YOU THINK VINCE YOUNG SCORED A SIX ON THE WONDERLICK TEST.  MAYBE IF YOU DO SOME RESEARCH YOU WILL SEE HE GOT A 16 ON THAT TEST.  BUNCH OF MORONS.

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE TITANS RUIN YOUR CHANCES OF GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS. CAN SUNDAY GET HERE ANY SOONER?

BUNCH OF UNEDUCATED YANKEES

875209[/snapback]

Newsflash: the war ended 140 or so years ago. I can only imagine what a group of Rocky Top-singing hillbillies will say when Vince struggles for a few games.

Hey great fans of the Buffalo Bills.  I decided to drop in and say hello.  I'm not here to talk smack either.  I really don't know much about your team to be honest except  our running back used to play for your team.  I would like to learn more about your team if you have time to share your thoughts. 

Us Titan fans (well majority of us)  are very pleased with what has happened the last 5 weeks.  People predicted our team would only win two games this year. WOW they were wrong.  I'm very happy with Vince Young.  Regardless what anyone says I really think the reason our team is playing harder is because of him.  He's a leader and that motivates the team to play to win. 

Well I have to leave but I will be back. 

Here's to a good game this weekend with no injuries.  Good luck to your team.

871208[/snapback]

Can we bet a bottle of wine on the game ?

It didnt matter if I acted like a !@#$ or if I acted friendly.

You scumbags would have treated me the same way.

Ill be back after a Titans W on sunday.

875598[/snapback]

WAH WAH WAH! Cry like a little girl! What, is the internet to rough and tumble for you Princess Brite?

Sometimes people just grow in different directions. It just happens. You'll find another QB, its a matter of time. I know it seems like Vince is the last, but that is just not true. There will be others.

I tell you what, some day you will find a quarterback that just ignites your feelings more than you ever thought Vince could, and you'll see that i am right. I know it doesn't seem that way now, but he wasn't right for you anyway.

I'm not going to let you sit here on your ass sulking over a dead beat douche like Vince Young. You are the person in the position of power now. You can either sit on your couch and mope about Vince, or you can go find a quarterback that will make your life even better.

Hang in there buddy! :lol:

875288[/snapback]

lmfao! that was funny

875598[/snapback]

...says the guy who introduced himself like this:

the bills are going to get spanked sunday. such a terrible team that nobody cares about. i think the lions have been talked about more than the bills this season. but anyways have fun cheering for this team the next couple of seasons, they arent gunna get any better. lol hey isnt McGahee the rb that said hes the best in the NFL? haha oh man.. right..

874091[/snapback]

Strike three. Nice knowing you.

875598[/snapback]

Despite what you may have heard from your clinician (you know, the Large Animal Practice vet), the inbreeding hasn't been kind to you.

Best of luck finding your way back out to the parking lot after the game, and have a Merry Christmas!