Top Posters In This Topic

So lets see...The new stadium will have:

1.4 million more square feet

12,000 more parking spaces

20,000+ more seats

and 234 more concession stands

but they will only have 100 more toilets...i see a problem here

and 2 FEWER ticket entrances

Maybe the Bills should look ito building a new stadium with money from the fund the NFL has. Oh wait, its already supposedly dried up with the $300 mil deal for the Jets/Giants new stadium.

864242[/snapback]

I said it back when they refurbished the ralph.

They should have used that money, a loan from the NFL and a bond issue to build a new 60000-seat stadium on some of that empty land in Lackawanna. Right on the waterfront, with one end zone open to the Buffalo skyline.

The weather advantage would have been ginormous.

So lets see...The new stadium will have:

1.4 million more square feet

12,000 more parking spaces

20,000+ more seats

and 234 more concession stands

but they will only have 100 more toilets...i see a problem here

and 2 FEWER ticket entrances

864201[/snapback]

-Jones doesn't make money by having more ticket entrances and toilets(unless he has resorted to pay toilets). :beer:

They should have used that money, a loan from the NFL and a bond issue to build a new 60000-seat stadium on some of that empty land in Lackawanna. Right on the waterfront, with one end zone open to the Buffalo skyline.

864245[/snapback]

By "skyline", you mean the ancient HSBC building, the Liberty Bank building, and city hall?

ahem...I think it best to keep one end closed.

Is that empty land the place once known as Bethlehem Steel? Start excavating the shore there and you will have another Love Canal!

God only knows what is buried under the slag. :beer:

Not saying they shouldn't have built a new 60K capacity stadium somewhere in Buffalo, though!

Make it too fancy and no one will be able to afford tickets!

864245[/snapback]

"Opening the windows will make it twenty degrees cooler in the stadium than it is outside without air conditioning"

I'm no friggin physicist but that is a direct violation of the laws of thermodynamics. On top of that have you ever been to central Texas in August? I'm thinking of going next year. Either there or the sun.

864245[/snapback]

:bag: On second thought, better make it a dome! :lol:

864245[/snapback]

Why build a stadium with less seats, so the team can make less money?