TKO= Posey?!

genomich

he was late getting to almost every hole yesterday. i honestly think we need to bench him. better crowell, fletcher and ellison or wire. has to be an upgrade.

i know, he is injured, a leader, yada, yada, yada....he needs to go the way of Vincent and ride off into the sunset. he has all the explosion of your grandmother.

he was late getting to almost every hole yesterday. i honestly think we need to bench him. better crowell, fletcher and ellison or wire. has to be an upgrade.

i know, he is injured, a leader, yada, yada, yada....he needs to go the way of Vincent and ride off into the sunset. he has all the explosion of your grandmother.

856494[/snapback]

You don't recognize any progress since camp? He's coming along as far as I'm concerned. He's earned a year 2 after the injury evaluation as far as I'm concerned. In other words, he has a minimum of the next training camp to prove himself or, morely likely, the whole of next season.

You don't recognize any progress since camp?  He's coming along as far as I'm concerned.  He's earned a year 2 after the injury evaluation as far as I'm concerned.  In other words, he has a minimum of the next training camp to prove himself or, morely likely, the whole of next season.

856506[/snapback]

I love TKO; he gets one more season, if he doesn't comeback to atleast 90%; he's gone...he'll never be 100% and for his salary he needs to be atleast 90% the player he was

As others have said, TKO played his best game of the season yesterday and was a positive factor on many plays. He was John Muphy's player of the game in fact.

Not sure if you know what you're seeing out there with regards to LB play.

I was impressed with his game yesterday, especially that first series. He needs to be in on plays for us and he needs to have a presence. It was good to hear his name called again.

I love TKO; he gets one more season, if he doesn't comeback to atleast 90%; he's gone...he'll never be 100% and for his salary he needs to be atleast 90% the player he was

856512[/snapback]

If he's 89.5%, will you round up?

I was impressed with his game yesterday, especially that first series. He needs to be in on plays for us and he needs to have a presence. It was good to hear his name called again.

If he's 89.5%, will you round up?

856540[/snapback]

Probably...LOL

He played goood yesterday...let's see what he can do the last few games...just to make sure it wasn't a one game wonder...I recall reading somewhere that Fewell would like to be able to do some other things with him, but its too late in the sseason for it...

He will get next season; I think that's a given - listening to his post game comments; he isn't the same asshloe when TV was placed on IR...

The decision to keep or cut will be next offseason and dictated by the this years and next year's FA LB class; possibly even the draft....

You've got to be kidding.  He was the Bills best player yesterday.  Is he where he was in 03-04, not yet, but the signs are encouraging.  Hopefully this trend continues.

856579[/snapback]

He played well yesterday...that's 1 game and the first play of the year...he has been injured and non existent in the rest of the 1st game and the other 11

As I said in my previous post; and it has also been said on a ton of posts about other players from other posters as well; lets see if it's his turning point and what happens from here on out...

He has this season and the next training camp/preseason - most likely all of next season and then a decision will need to be made over a review of many games and not 1 game against SD or 1 play against NE in 2006

If he plays well and plays to the level of his salary; obviously you keep him

If not, see if he'll renego for a lower amount - that's comparable to his level of play; if not...if you are able to make a move for another impact LB...see ya...it happens all the time....

and I want TKO to succeed in coming back...I also loved Sam Cowart and wanted to succeed too...

Spikes and Clemens were our best defenders yesterday although the high motored DE's actually made a few good plays. Honestly if it wasn't for the Tampa 2 scheme where our DE's rush up the field and play pass to run LT wouldn't have been as effective for he killed us mostly on draw plays on passing downs that took advantage of wide rushing DE's.

856494[/snapback]

Spikes had an awesome game yesterday ...

:blush:  Unless this intended as a joke, then...lame.

But if you were sadly being serious, I think it is nice how you chose the one game since the opener where Spikes made several good plays to start your rant.

856498[/snapback]

Seriously!

He could've picked numerous games in which Spikes had 0 solo tackles and 2 assists to post this. Instead he waits until after TKO's best game of the season (by far.) The fact that he was the Bills' player of the game even when the opponent's back rushed for 180 tells me that he had an excellent game. He looked MUCH less tentative about his injury yesterday than he has all year.

You do realize that yesterday he was back playing his regular spot ... the weak side linebacker....

on the strong side he is asked to take on blocks coming his way....on the weak side he is asked to make the plays....

You will see alot more of the old TAKEO now that Crowell is on the IR....

You do realize that yesterday he was back playing his regular spot ... the weak side linebacker....

on the strong side he is asked to take on blocks coming his way....on the weak side he is asked to make the plays....

You will see alot more of the old TAKEO now that Crowell is on the IR....

857143[/snapback]

Correctamondo

856494[/snapback]

He does not stink, he is still not fully recovered. It is still way to early to give up on a great player like TKO. Have you no loyalty and honor?

Crowell is out for the season.

I will take half a TKO over a whole Ellison and two Coy Wires combined.

856494[/snapback]

Game Review

Watch these clips of the game and just try to stand by your points about explosion or late getting to the hole.