it ain't rocket surgery

nuklz2594

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ew era ton yrev doog won. Figure that out. Basically that was the message I tried to send, but did it poorly-Tequila is a beautiful thing and is also kosher-it really is kosher. Jim Kelly would be an afterthought, if not for Thurman Thomas and Pete Metz. Andre Reed was awesome, but without Thurman Thomas and a te who could block and catch, the run of Super Bowls would not have happened. I have often pondered whether or not our o-line during the Super Bowl runs would be effective today in this era of football. Look, those of you who pine and whine about improper punctuation and grammar are probably the same individuals who spell "definitely" incorrectly. Those who have issues with the aforementioned statement need to go and get laid more often. No "Rosey Palm" is not a girlfriend.

The term "rocket surgery" was from a commercial. It does not invoke an improper statement. It is a play on words.

Mas tequila!!

i am  a long time suffering bills fan.  believe it or not we are not as far off the playoff path as some may think.  we will not make it this year.  i live in maine but grew up in rochester. i would kill for zweigles red hot dogs.  last time i checked the bills are a cold weather team.  we need a rb with balls enough to run somebody over-a la corey dillon- instead of dancing.  i have said this from day one drafting willis was a bad move.  travis henry has an iq between a beet and a cabbage, but when healthy he gives it his all. he has been the man for the titans over the past month. he is a tough warrior, who i feel got a raw deal. the thought of travis and shelton as fb would be sweet. i can see us drafting a 1st round rb like lynch or peterson, i like mcfaden out of arkansas but he is a sophomore.  adrian peterson is a hell of a ball player.  he injured a shoulder, his legs are good to go.  ask his former teammate peters how good adrian is.  if not injured and the sooners not getting jobbed in oregon he could be leading the race for the heisman and the sooners would be playing osu for the national title. the o-line needs tweaking.  i think the o-line can be more productive.  the kids we drafted will be ok. believe it or not we have one of the biggest o-lines in the game.  they should be able to fall/collapse forward and the rb should be able to gain positive yardage. we need a fearless possession wr. the kid out of notre dame-samsopmething or other-would be nice. the bills offense has not been any good since  te pete metz. retired.  he was kelly's security blanket.  damn he was close to 7 feet tall. our te position sucks.  we need a te that can both catch and block. release all the current te on the roster now.  te from kc gonzalez is free agent.  i can dream!!  the qb needs to NOT lose the game for us. jp may be the most athletic and strongest armed qb in the game-given the chance.  he needs a o-line and a running game to be consistent. jp needs to learn to manage a game not win it.  wr evans is a keeper but he is a burner like beebe or lofton.  we need a someone other than josh reed to run the slant route like andre reed used to.  jauron made da bears a power running team. i can't even remember who the qb was--i think it was cade mcnown. they went 13-3!!  we will not be consistent until the entire offense realizes this. i would not mind trading for cedric benson of the bears.  he is a moron with a big mouth, but a change of scenery may be just what he needs. i bet we could get him for a second round pick or later even.  the defense and special teams are good.  takeo needs to do some serious off season work to keep his job. i am resigned to the fact that fletcher and clements will be gone after the season.  we are stuck with the cover-2, but i have always felt we played best as a 3-4 defense.  remember wade phillips had our defense kicking ass. say what you want ted washington was THE MAN.  pat williams was no slouch.  hell sam adams rotating with these boys was a beautiful thing. in a nutshell jauron wants a power running game with a qb to manage the game and go deep when needed or check down to a te.  we have a wr and qb combo.  we need a rb, te, and consistent o-line play.  the defense and special teams will pick up the slack.

anyway, i am drinking corazon tequila and have a nice buzz. my son is coming home on leave for the holidays from the usaf-he called me today.  i feel blessed today.  i miss the wings and deli's in upstate ny.

your thoughts?

you should really use proper punctuation and capitalization when you type. further you should not bunch everything into one big paragraph you should break it up into lots of little smaller paragraphs. then it would be easier to read. you may not think of these things when you type your thoughts but you should consider the people who are going to read your post. typing it the way you do makes it really hard to read. people could hurt their eyes trying to read your posts. do you want that? do you want to be responsible for someone having hurt eyes? or maybe people just might read your post at all because its typed so poorly. did you even consider that? you spent so much time typing out a big long post and it just goes to wast because no ones going to read it because you didnt take the time to type it in a fashion so that that its readable. you just wasted a whole bunch of time. and you know thats tie you will never get back. someday youll be on your deathbed and someone will ask if you have any regrets and youll have to say that you regret that one time when you wasted a bunch of time typing a message on a message board that no one even read because you didn't bother to type it right. youll say that you wish you could get that time back to do something worthwhile but you wont be able to because that time is gone now. its over and done with and you cant get it back. ah! but there is something you can do in the future. you can make a pledge to start typing properly form this day forward. it may be tough at first. finding that return key to separate paragraphs from one another is a real doozy. and figuring out how to hold down shift when typing a letter so that it becomes a capital letter has taken even the smartest people on earth years to master. but just think about the positives that will come from it. people will actually bother to read the crap that you think up in your noggin! well actually maybe they still wont but you get the idea. anyway the real good that will come of it is that you wont have to live with unending regret that you wasted a bunch of time writing grammatically improper crap that no one will ever read anymore.

you should really use proper punctuation and capitalization when you type.  further you should not bunch everything into one big paragraph you should break it up into lots of little smaller paragraphs.  then it would be easier to read. you may not think of these things when you type your thoughts but you should consider the people who are going to read your post. typing it the way you do makes it really hard to read.  people could hurt their eyes trying to read your posts.  do you want that? do you want to be responsible for someone having hurt eyes?  or maybe people just might read your post at all because its typed so poorly.  did you even consider that?  you spent so much time typing out a big long post and it just goes to wast because no ones going to read it because you didnt take the time to type it in a fashion so that that its readable.  you just wasted a whole bunch of time.  and you know thats tie you will never get back.  someday youll be on your deathbed and someone will ask if you have any regrets and youll have to say that you regret that one time when you wasted a bunch of time typing a message on a message board that no one even read because you didn't bother to type it right.  youll say that you wish you could get that time back to do something worthwhile but you wont be able to because that time is gone now.  its over and done with and you cant get it back.  ah!  but there is something you can do in the future.  you can make a pledge to start typing properly form this day forward.  it may be tough at first.  finding that return key to separate paragraphs from one another is a real doozy.  and figuring out how to hold down shift when typing a letter so that it becomes a capital letter has taken even the smartest people on earth years to master.  but just think about the positives that will come from it.  people will actually bother to read the crap that you think up in your noggin!  well actually maybe they still wont but you get the idea.  anyway the real good that will come of it is that you wont have to live with unending regret that you wasted a bunch of time writing grammatically improper crap that no one will ever read anymore.

855808[/snapback]

So sayeth member number three thousand and 666

At least I can use the effects of a good bottle of tequila to justify my blog. At least I can use contractions and spell properly. What is your excuse? Look this has become almost personal and beyond comical. I made a post. It is football Sunday. I am under the impression that this is going to be a pleasant/fun thing to do. This ranks up there with a root canal , getting your fingernails pulled out at the roots, or getting a second vasectomy. Many of you are not taking the time to read the message. It is like killing the messenger before you read the message. I am wondering if and when the "Good Lord" was passing out common sense, some of you were in the nose line.

Critique me all you want. The bottom line is this:

1.We need a rb with balls.

2. We need a te who can catch and block. Release the current te/tes on the roster.

3. We need a qb to manage the game and have a strong arm to deal with the weather in upstate N.Y.

4. We need a possession receiver wr to help evans.

5. Most important of all this is a serious BUZZ-KILL.

Ok your post is a little hard to read and you kinda jump all over the place, pick a topic and discuss. I stopped when you said we need a qb that wont lose a game, bc the lack of a running game and being down by 17 at halftime certinly didnt help our cause today. Idk if you noticed but when jp came out after the half we scored 14 like that and it was a different ball game, and he got us within a field goal with a chance to tie it if we got the onside kick back. that performace is far from "losing a game"

O and the qb youe thinking off for DJ 13-3 year was two qbs Shane Mathews and Jim Miller

OK-enough is enough. I don't want a group hug or anything. I will make an effort not to blog while partaking of my beloved tequila. It's all good.

I grew up in Pittsford long before the Bills transferred to St. John Fisher's College. I grew up in Pittsford when Burdett's was the only grocery store. Thirsty's was NOT a dive and the pizza place was Norr's Arc. Hicks and McCarthy's was making burgers and shakes. Pittsford had two high schools. Don and Bob's only served real food in Brighton. The Coal Tower by the Barge Canal did not exist. I went to Fredonia State and got kicked out for too much partying. The Bills were still training there. Black Horse Ale was soooo bad it was sold for a nickel. I transferred to to the U of R.

i am  a long time suffering bills fan.  believe it or not we are not as far off the playoff path as some may think.  we will not make it this year.  i live in maine but grew up in rochester. i would kill for zweigles red hot dogs.  last time i checked the bills are a cold weather team.  we need a rb with balls enough to run somebody over-a la corey dillon- instead of dancing.  i have said this from day one drafting willis was a bad move.  travis henry has an iq between a beet and a cabbage, but when healthy he gives it his all. he has been the man for the titans over the past month. he is a tough warrior, who i feel got a raw deal. the thought of travis and shelton as fb would be sweet. i can see us drafting a 1st round rb like lynch or peterson, i like mcfaden out of arkansas but he is a sophomore.  adrian peterson is a hell of a ball player.  he injured a shoulder, his legs are good to go.  ask his former teammate peters how good adrian is.  if not injured and the sooners not getting jobbed in oregon he could be leading the race for the heisman and the sooners would be playing osu for the national title. the o-line needs tweaking.  i think the o-line can be more productive.  the kids we drafted will be ok. believe it or not we have one of the biggest o-lines in the game.  they should be able to fall/collapse forward and the rb should be able to gain positive yardage. we need a fearless possession wr. the kid out of notre dame-samsopmething or other-would be nice. the bills offense has not been any good since  te pete metz. retired.  he was kelly's security blanket.  damn he was close to 7 feet tall. our te position sucks.  we need a te that can both catch and block. release all the current te on the roster now.  te from kc gonzalez is free agent.  i can dream!!  the qb needs to NOT lose the game for us. jp may be the most athletic and strongest armed qb in the game-given the chance.  he needs a o-line and a running game to be consistent. jp needs to learn to manage a game not win it.  wr evans is a keeper but he is a burner like beebe or lofton.  we need a someone other than josh reed to run the slant route like andre reed used to.  jauron made da bears a power running team. i can't even remember who the qb was--i think it was cade mcnown. they went 13-3!!  we will not be consistent until the entire offense realizes this. i would not mind trading for cedric benson of the bears.  he is a moron with a big mouth, but a change of scenery may be just what he needs. i bet we could get him for a second round pick or later even.  the defense and special teams are good.  takeo needs to do some serious off season work to keep his job. i am resigned to the fact that fletcher and clements will be gone after the season.  we are stuck with the cover-2, but i have always felt we played best as a 3-4 defense.  remember wade phillips had our defense kicking ass. say what you want ted washington was THE MAN.  pat williams was no slouch.  hell sam adams rotating with these boys was a beautiful thing. in a nutshell jauron wants a power running game with a qb to manage the game and go deep when needed or check down to a te.  we have a wr and qb combo.  we need a rb, te, and consistent o-line play.  the defense and special teams will pick up the slack.

anyway, i am drinking corazon tequila and have a nice buzz. my son is coming home on leave for the holidays from the usaf-he called me today.  i feel blessed today.  i miss the wings and deli's in upstate ny.

your thoughts?

855647[/snapback]

This is a good post, I could give to ***** about punctuation you know what your talking about when it comes to this team. but Hoffmans are better than Zweigals, I believe Jim Miller was the bears QB, Willis is a kitty, I think Free Agency is the best option to address a possession WR, as we have greater needs for the draft, I dont think we will lose both Fletcher and Clements because we deperatley need some valuable veterans on this team and we will have cap space, We really need to see what Youboty can do

Help me my boy is now a man.  He is a 21 year old man now.  he wants to buy me  beer--sniff-life is good. 

This puts everything in perspective.  This is almost ads fun ads my first time getting laid in the back seat of my truck

856082[/snapback]

They didn't have king cabs back then ----come on.... back seat of the truck????

your thoughts?

855647[/snapback]

the enter key is your friend.