this weeks "positive things" thread

GoBillsDB

I'll start:

This team has fight.  They never quit in this game. Also, Spikes was actually out and about today, made a few plays.  Maybe he'll start to get better and get close to what he used to be.

855594[/snapback]

For the first time since about GW's sophomore year, I actually feel like "they're getting better and next season should be successful" has a ring of truth to it.

After the early interception, JP looked like he was being way too careful out there. But after the unbelievable start to the second half, he continued with his act of convincing football fans everywhere that he truly is for real, giving us many reasons to be proud of our QB. The kid is smart and he is good. He has proved that three weeks in a row now. Give the kid credit; he is our guy.

For the first time since about GW's sophomore year, I actually feel like "they're getting better and next season should be successful" has a ring of truth to it.

855603[/snapback]

I completely agree. Earlier in the season, I can't tell you how many times I not so quietly referred to the Bills as a bunch of losers. For the last few years, they've found every possible way to lose. It looks like they're finally coming around. Maybe, just maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel

After the early interception, JP looked like he was being way too careful out there.  But after the unbelievable start to the second half, he continued with his act of convincing football fans everywhere that he truly is for real, giving us many reasons to be proud of our QB.  The kid is smart and he is good.  He has proved that three weeks in a row now.  Give the kid credit; he is our guy.

855615[/snapback]

I really thought they had that onsides kick. You just knew they would have pulled another one out if they recovered.

He and Willis cost us two first downs that were there for the taking.  :(

855612[/snapback]

Josh Reed?

He converted probably all of our third downs today.

I know he came up short on one third down--but it wasn't due to dancing around like Willis (who couldn't dive forward for 2 yards on a screen with no one in front of him).

There is a ton to like about this game and this team. Everything from the adjustments the staff made at half, to the heart and leadership demonstrated by JP, Schobel, Spikes, Reed, Parrish and Lee.

This Bills team is becoming more sure of itself and more sure of the new system on both sides of the ball. The talent is not all there yet, but it's progressing nicely.

This is a young team that will make you stand up and cheer one second and then turn around and make you pull your hair out the next. Still, there is progress.

Next week will be a huge test. If the Bills can go into the Meadowlands and come out with a big W after losing this one, it will be a testament to how far this club has come. Next week will not be easy. But it's a game that the Bills have to win to keep this forward progress going.

I'll start:

This team has fight.  They never quit in this game. Also, Spikes was actually out and about today, made a few plays.  Maybe he'll start to get better and get close to what he used to be.

855594[/snapback]

Fight isnt selling tickets for this team anymore....

The big buy in for Mr Wilsons 40 year plan is heading down the road with Mr Tommy G's Buffalo Sabres....

Im tired of seeing the same crap year after year with these losers........

Fight isnt selling tickets for this team anymore....

The big buy in for Mr Wilsons 40 year plan is heading down the road with Mr Tommy G's Buffalo Sabres....

Im tired of seeing the same crap year after year with these losers........

855748[/snapback]

You're not watching the same team I am, then.

Since the bye week they're 3 out of five, and the two losses were against two elite AFC teams, who they lost to by a COMBINED total of 4 points. So 4 points seperates this "team of losers" as you call them from having gone 5 for 5 since the bye. This is a young team that has improved by leaps and bounds since the first 7 games of the season. I think they're freaking exciting to watch, and yes, a bit maddening at times. But calling them losers is completely wrong.

You're not watching the same team I am, then. 

Since the bye week they're 3 out of five, and the two losses were against two elite AFC teams, who they lost to by a COMBINED total of 4 points.  So 4 points seperates this "team of losers" as you call them from having gone 5 for 5 since the bye.  This is a young team that has improved by leaps and bounds since the first 7 games of the season.  I think they're freaking exciting to watch, and yes, a bit maddening at times.  But calling them losers is completely wrong.

855763[/snapback]

Man, your buying into bull sh--

This team is young on O and old on D, by the time the O catches up, were rebuilding on D

All those games we LOST...

We lost big games for the last 10 years against great team by 1-10 points...

The Buffalo Bills coaching staff have ZERO control over the players on this team and Mr Dick showed that today....

Ralph Wilson will never learn that a championship team starts with COACHING!

So I stand pat man.... This team are a bunch of losers with no direction. This team hit rock bottom long ago and now are starting to dig

Im glad to see some people are wise and STOPPED buying tickets to this crap...

Want to see a real team? Watch the Owner, GM, Coaching, players, and teamwork of the Buffalo Sabres... That is where the people of Buffalo are investing in now..

I love the Bills man, but this team sucks and things will not change. Free agents dont want to come here...

Ralph cant pay the bonus to get names here

You will see this same sh-- until we see new a new owner who isnt one foot in the grave and knows how to hire people who want to build a winner...