I'm going to buy a CD.

ajzepp

Okay, so I just got a new credit card in the mail....first one in a few years, since my divorce. I'm going to celebrate my return to credit card debt by purchasing a CD from Amazon.

Just cause I'm easily amused and way overtired from having to switch my work schedule back and forth from nights to days a few times this week, I want to make this more interesting for myself. Therefore, I'm only going to buy a CD if there is a clear winner among whatever suggestions I receive. I'll monitor this thread between now and Sunday night. If one particular CD is suggested more than any other, I'll buy it.

Ready.....GO!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I just got a new credit card in the mail....first one in a few years, since my divorce. I'm going to celebrate my return to credit card debt by purchasing a CD from Amazon.

Just cause I'm easily amused and way overtired from having to switch my work schedule back and forth from nights to days a few times this week, I want to make this more interesting for myself. Therefore, I'm only going to buy a CD if there is a clear winner among whatever suggestions I receive. I'll monitor this thread between now and Sunday night. If one particular CD is suggested more than any other, I'll buy it.

Ready.....GO!

853163[/snapback]

Sugarland, but their first one, "Twice the speed of life". The newly released one isnt as good.

But, regardless, Jennifer Nettles is still smoking hott!

Ready.....GO!

853163[/snapback]

I ain't telling you :)! Quit expecting me to guide you through life, okay?!? ;)

Ready.....GO!

853163[/snapback]

The Jingle Dogs. 'Tis the season.

the new Yousuf(Cat Stevens) is a fabulous listen

Ready.....GO!

853163[/snapback]