I'm going to buy a CD.

ajzepp

Which album do you suggest?

I can always go for a little faith-based music, though I get really annoyed when song after song is about the same thing over and over and over. And I don't mean that to be a slight on Christianity at all....I mean it to be a shot at the musicians. I think Jesus Himself probably gets sick of hearing about "Calvary" and some of the other overused themes that can be found in damn near every song somtimes. I just think there are many, many ways to express a Christian viewpoint or write about Christian life without using the same buzzwords time and time again. I hope you know what I mean....

854052[/snapback]

Haha. You have some good points. If you were to pick up a copy of a Casting Crowns CD I would probably suggest their first CD (self titled).

Otherwise, I shall repeat again. My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AJ, don't fully know your tastes (seems that you like darn near any style), but you can rarely go wrong with Dire Straits. 

Thanks for all the rec's, Dave! I totally forgot about Dire Straits....geesh, I haven't even THOUGH about them since the 80s!

And yeah, I'm pretty much into just about everything. I don't think there is a genre of music that I don't have at least one example of in my collection :)

"Something to Be" by Rob Thomas.  Other than being a good cd it will sound AWESOME on your stereo!  :wallbash:

853213[/snapback]

Rob Thomas???

He's been on downward spiral since Long Day and Push came out in 1996.

I had such hopes for Matchbox 20 back then.