Let Him throw.....

AnthonyF

Reading the ESPN QB rankings I see the Leinart threw it 51 times & Carr 54. Please I do not want to hear they were losses.....

I still really want to see what JP can do... or if he can. May not be the the right time this week if the weather is bad....

Also curious to see how the Texans torch us on the ground and follow up with less then 10 rushes. Not looking forward to seeing what LT will do....

Reading the ESPN QB rankings I see the Leinart threw it 51 times & Carr 54.  Please I do not want to hear they were losses.....   

I still really want to see what JP can do... or if he can.  May not be the the right time this week if the weather is bad.... 

Also curious to see how the Texans torch us on the ground and follow up with less then 10 rushes.  Not looking forward to seeing what LT will do....

852701[/snapback]

Any time you see a QB with 50+ attempts, its usually a loss. That is not a winning game plan, never has been. That's usually a team trying to catch up. To say that you want to see what Losman can do, so let him throw on every down suggests that you can't see what he can do in 25-30 attempts. In the last 2 weeks, I think we've all seen what JP can do. He's had good yardage on a good number of attempts; he's managed the game well; and led the team when needed. If you're still not sold on him, I doubt you ever will.

Given it'll be windy, perhaps wet (snow), and we want to keep their offense off the field; to call a gameplan that's throwing the ball 40+ times is a recipe for a loss.

I'm not certain AnthonyF really thought about his post before submitting it.

852784[/snapback]

Of course I am not saying throw 50 times. However last week JP had only 165 (40 on the last 2 throws) which is below average.

I'd like a bad game to be 165 yards, average 230-250/game, with games over 300....

Let's look at other QB's and this is what you see. JP is way behind, because of the offesive scheme....

After the first quarter vs. Houston he had only 70-80 yards until the last drive. Wildly inconsistent.

Tired of the leash they have on him.

Of course I am not saying throw 50 times.  Last week JP had only 165 (40 on the last 2 throws) which is below average. 

After the first quarter vs. Houston he had 7080 until the last drive.  Wildly inconsistent.

853158[/snapback]

The post is wildly inconsistent. Ah heck, it's the holiday season. Have another.

The post is wildly inconsistent.  Ah heck, it's the holiday season.  Have another.

853160[/snapback]

I just want the Bills to put some trust in the offence and let's see if JP is the future..... Yes 2 good games (really based on the endings) after the two offensive paly calling fiascos (GB & Indy).

Still want to see more. They are still treating him with kid gloves and have a leash on him.

Of course I am not saying throw 50 times. However last week JP had only 165 (40 on the last 2 throws) which is below average. 

I'd like a bad game to be 165 yards, average 230-250/game, with games over 300.... 

Let's look at other QB's and this is what you see.  JP is way behind, because of the offesive scheme.... 

After the first quarter vs. Houston he had only 70-80 yards until the last drive.  Wildly inconsistent.

853158[/snapback]

TARD OF THE WEEK!?!?!?!

To say he only had X yards until Y point in the game until Z play happened is retarded. That is why there is 60 minutes in a game, if they played 59 minutes then the Bills would have won because the Jags wouldn't have scored. Posting while intoxicated is not smart it just makes you look like a moron.

I just want the Bills to put some trust in the offence and let's see if JP is the future.....  Yes 2 good games (really based on the endings)  after the two offensive paly calling fiascos (GB & Indy).

Still want to see more.  They are still treating him with kid gloves and have a leash on him.

853196[/snapback]

Ummm, that "playcalling fiasco" led us to a victory, and a 1 point loss to the then unbeaten colts.

You do realize if we'd aired it out against Indy we would have lost about 41-10, dont you?

Ummm, that "playcalling fiasco" led us to a victory, and a 1 point loss to the then unbeaten colts.

You do realize if we'd aired it out against Indy we would have lost about 41-10, dont you?

853212[/snapback]

I love that reasoning..... Favre handed us 3 turnovers (the last a gift at the 1 yd line) or we are in serious trouble.... Losman does that and we'd demand his and the coaches heads..... Against Indy we get a great special teams play, a fumble return for a TD and another fumble and do nothing on offence, because basically we waved the white flag and said "we refuse to score in the red zone or try and pass" and the coaches are hailed as heroes.... A loss is a loss is a loss, Indy was never in trouble or behind after our opening FG with all the big plays we got.....

The Indy game, here's an analogy.... Remember Ali-Foreman..... Rope a Dope.... The Bills played it to a tee, but forgot to counter punch (ie play offense) and basically were hit all game....

I just want the Bills to put some trust in the offence and let's see if JP is the future.....  Yes 2 good games (really based on the endings)  after the two offensive paly calling fiascos (GB & Indy).

Still want to see more.  They are still treating him with kid gloves and have a leash on him.

853196[/snapback]

I don't have a problem if the coaches are conservative. After all, as JP himself said in the interview today, until the offense shows that they can be consistent with the deep ball, the coach is not going to open it up.

I love that reasoning.....  Favre handed us 3 turnovers (the last a gift at the 1 yd line) or we are in serious trouble....  Losman does that and we'd demand his and the coaches heads.....  Against Indy we get a great special teams play, a fumble return for a TD and another fumble and do nothing on offence, because basically we waved the white flag and said "we refuse to score in the red zone or try and pass" and the coaches are hailed as heroes....  A loss is a loss is a loss, Indy was never in trouble or behind after our opening FG with all the big plays we got.....

The Indy game, here's an analogy....  Remember Ali-Foreman.....  Rope a Dope....  The Bills played it to a tee, but forgot to counter punch (ie play offense) and basically were hit all game....

853252[/snapback]

You just explained what I believe is a Team Effort! It was a team effort that beat GB. Indy, in my eyes was also a good team effort, I truely expected the bills to loose by a heck of a lot more than 1 point. The coaching staff should continue and devise a game plan for the team they are playing.......I personally hope they play more in the lines of the Indy game, in hopes to keep LT off the dang field. But thats just my oppinion.......do with it as you wish! :)