What do you think Lana wears to bed?

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic!  My favorite Hogboy character ever was Combo.  The best was when John from Hemet was ready to catch the next plane to Buffalo for a "spearing contest" with Combo!  :bag:

851300[/snapback]

I'm not much into "characters" as most of them are used to harass and/or annoy, but there have been a few good ones here. My favorite was Dr. Bennie bfd. What ever happened to the good doctor?

I also enjoy Craynoz, who is certainly NOT BF.

Way back when there were a few posters who used the handle "Creep" in various forms. They were good, Creep 666 always cracked me up.

The extended Nervous family can be funny, too.

Believe it or not, the man of a thousand handles (most know him as T-Bone) started as The Yellow Rose of Texas (or something like that). I THINK that was his first handle, and that character was kind of funny and interesting. Of course, it was downhill after that.

BTW, I thought Combo was Ice, for some reason. (I drink ya know).

OH...I'd better say something about Lana and her sleepwear to avoid being labeled a thread hijacker.

I don't know what Lana wears, but I'm fairly certain she wears it well.

I'm not much into "characters" as most of them are used to harass and/or annoy, but there have been a few good ones here.  My favorite was Dr. Bennie bfd.  What ever happened to the good doctor?

Way back when there were a few posters who used the handle "Creep" in various forms.  They were good, Creep 666 always cracked me up.

Believe it or not, the man of a thousand handles (most know him as T-Bone) started as The Yellow Rose of Texas (or something like that).  I THINK that was his first handle, and that character was kind of funny and interesting.  Of course, it was downhill after that.

BTW, I thought Combo was Ice, for some reason.  (I drink ya know).

OH...I'd better say something about Lana and her sleepwear to avoid being labeled a thread hijacker.

851372[/snapback]

There never was, nor will there ever be a funnier troll than hogboy and his characters. Remember "Miami Don Johnson?" He was "sitting by a pool drinking a pina collada while Bills Fans were shovelling snow." :bag:

Or, when he gave his "views" on volunteer firemen? :huh:

As for Lana, that is an easy call. Looking at her picture and sensing her mellow tone on this board, I am guessing that approx. 50% of the time, she wears socks because she is cold. As a matter of fact, I would bet on it. :censored:

There never was, nor will there ever be a funnier troll than hogboy and his characters. Remember "Miami Don Johnson?" He was "sitting by a pool drinking a pina collada while Bills Fans were shovelling snow."  :bag:

Or, when he gave his "views" on volunteer firemen?  :huh:

As for Lana, that is an easy call. Looking at her picture and sensing her mellow tone on this board, I am guessing that approx. 50% of the time, she wears socks because she is cold. As a matter of fact, I would bet on it.  :censored:

851374[/snapback]

I think Hogboy's heyday on The Wall was a little before my time and his resurgence was during one of my MIA periods. I know OF him and certainly have read some of his posts, but I'm not fluent in Hogboy.

I don't remember Combo being that outrageous or funny, though. Could be just my faulty recall.

I'm not much into "characters" as most of them are used to harass and/or annoy, but there have been a few good ones here.  My favorite was Dr. Bennie bfd.  What ever happened to the good doctor?

Way back when there were a few posters who used the handle "Creep" in various forms.  They were good, Creep 666 always cracked me up.

Believe it or not, the man of a thousand handles (most know him as T-Bone) started as The Yellow Rose of Texas (or something like that).  I THINK that was his first handle, and that character was kind of funny and interesting.  Of course, it was downhill after that.

BTW, I thought Combo was Ice, for some reason.  (I drink ya know).

851372[/snapback]

Those creeps were such jerky-jerks.

:bag:

As for Lana, that is an easy call. Looking at her picture and sensing her mellow tone on this board, I am guessing that approx. 50% of the time, she wears socks because she is cold. As a matter of fact, I would bet on it.  :censored:

851374[/snapback]

Although I am cold most of the time, except during the summer when the temp is 100 degrees outside :huh: , I don't wear socks at night. Sorry Bill. :censored: I'm not one to wear big and bulky PJs either. :bag: