(OT) Went to the Tim McGraw concert last night

ACor58

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are your concert days long over?  I still enjoy going to concerts.  I even enjoy the occasional country music concert.  Okay, by occasional, I mean the only one I've ever been to:  Reba McEntire and Billy Dean, about 7 years ago.

61533[/snapback]

Too much volume, and song lyrics I don't relate to. Incessant downbeat (duh-DUH, duh-DUH, duh-DUH-DUH-DUH etc.). I realize that that is a broad generalization.

Crowd deportment.

Too much volume, and song lyrics I don't relate to.  Incessant downbeat (duh-DUH, duh-DUH, duh-DUH-DUH-DUH etc.).  I realize that that is a broad generalization.

Crowd deportment.

61578[/snapback]

For those very same reasons, I guess your days of going to football games are over as well, right?

You're a single woman in Texas who can complete a full sentence, Gidge. You have more to gain from dancing to it than just listening to it.

Complimented appreciated. And speaking of gains, when a woman does the country three step, she puts her hand on her partner's waist So, it's not my fault if my hand happens to slide a little. Those tight jeans look just as good on a guy you know. ;)

For those very same reasons, I guess your days of going to football games are over as well, right?

61587[/snapback]

Yes. The last one I attended was at Three Rivers in 1988, against Houston IIRC.

I visit the odd HS game, and go to a Univ. of Cincinnati game now and then. I have fond memories of PSU games (my wife went to grad school there when we were dating), and 'Bama a long time ago when I lived in Birmingham - Legion Field games - never got to see one in Tuscaloosa - "Roll, Tide, Rolllll!!!!" ;)

Man, that q-tip comment sounds painful. But I would go to a Country concert for no other reason than the chicks. They are dressed in tight jeans and half shirts....

I love girls who love country.  :lol:

61525[/snapback]

The only problem with this is they are girls who LISTEN TO COUNTRY MUSIC. When alone with them, you would have to listen to COUNTRY MUSIC!!!! ;)