(OT) Went to the Tim McGraw concert last night

ACor58

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

link? ;)

Im sorry, but i used to HATE country music. Until one day a group of friends and I decided to have one last get together before we all moved our seperate ways. So, we went camping in the thousand islands. I drove one of the cars. Anyway, my friend wanted to listed to country. I told him absolutly not. He said he would pay for gas the whole way if we could listen to country the whole way. Done. And then I was hooked.

And it made my relocation to the south a bit easier! :lol:

Man, that q-tip comment sounds painful. But I would go to a Country concert for no other reason than the chicks. They are dressed in tight jeans and half shirts....

I love girls who love country. ;)

My concert days are long over, but I've been told that Garth Brooks puts on an excellent show.

61526[/snapback]

Why are your concert days long over? I still enjoy going to concerts. I even enjoy the occasional country music concert. Okay, by occasional, I mean the only one I've ever been to: Reba McEntire and Billy Dean, about 7 years ago.

I can't stand to listen to Country music.  But I love dancing to it.  Go figure.  ;)

61540[/snapback]

You're a single woman in Texas who can complete a full sentence, Gidge. You have more to gain from dancing to it than just listening to it. :lol: